Are you a profitable player?

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My sharkscope/Pokerlabs said so before I opted out :d But I think I am about breakeven - But I recently started to take my game more serious instead of just being a recreational player.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, we all play free tournaments because you can only win and win money there but don't lose when you play for your money you win or lose there's a difference how you play if you play above average then you'll make money and go up it's not so difficult the main thing is to have patience

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes i am, but wish i never meet this game to be honest it´s not about the money.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes and I have kept records - just dont ask what it is per hour - but it's in single digit cents ;0

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would like to know if someone is profitable on limits excepting freerolls and if you become like this for to be a CardsChat member.
My pokerstars Account Balance is my bankroll. I have never made a deposit, so everything in it Started by playing freerolls and then using that money to buy into SnG Games. So am I in "Profit?" Is Definitely a YES! Something I have done on several sites and Still the Answer is Yes! I am in profit,
If you can do the same? and everyone could. Then every game becomes a Freeroll. It's that Simple!
Don't play with your money, Play with the other mugs money you take from them.:):)