efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hello initially I joined cardschat for the freeroll, then seeing so much interesting content on poker and other topics that I am here I am still with you thanks Cardschat :D

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To win freeroll, passwords and also understand a little more about poker.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
To be honest, I found out about CC from the PS freerolls a few years ago. Half a year ago I started a cat and started to follow something going on here, my game improved thanks to this. CC is a good alternative to learning the game and meeting new people with similar interests.

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

I like poker and I want to play freeroll when I can so I'll like to play at least I'm not bored and I'll have time:)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait? Is there cake?

I actually joined CardsChat because I wanted to discuss poker; I was looking for a poker forum Community to learn from, engage with and ask questions at. I Google searched for well known poker sites; spent about an hour sifting through online reviews and articles and picked the one I liked best. That was CardsChat and I love it here; haven't looked anywhere else because this site has it all :)

Ironically, I (probably about the only person xD) didn't even learn about the CardsChat freerolls until several months after joining and regularly posting lol

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are an incredible amount of forums about anything and everything. You can discuss anything with anyone. But if your hobby is poker then there is only 1 forum you need to be ... and that is CardsChat. The courses have helped me a lot. It is also very nice that they offer freerolls. In short, for me there is only 1 forum and that's CardsChat ;):D

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I joined because I always saw this tournament on pokerstars but I could never register today it ended because I achieved platinum membership and thank you again for the site :

D

darkryanx22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
initially because of the freerolls, but then I saw that it is a very interesting forum when it comes to poker

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In social networks, I read about this site. At first I saw that they were asking about passwords for the site's freerolls. And one of the participants said that you need to become a member of the club and about the benefits of the club. Before that, I saw freerolls in the list of tournaments, but I did not dare to register on the site. I was influenced by the review from social networks.

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first I saw the freerolls on pokerstars and was interested how that works. But I soon noticed that cardchat is way more then just access to freerolls. It is a great community to share experiences and ideas about poker.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't join! they dragged me in forcibly. And now they are threatening with expulsion from the members of the CardzChat freeroll if I don't write posts. I'm sitting here writing. :D

Estrategico

Estrategico

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it was like that ... it was through a curiosity in which my friend was playing a $ 300 tournament at home, without even depositing anything. That's when I asked how it could be at such a high value of $ 300. So I say, I joined to play for free but now I see that this is a family, where we can learn more about the mind game, and improve your game every day with so many other lessons that this site provides us. I am very grateful to have known this site, it is fascinating incredible. Thank you very much Thank you for being part of this family.

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For starters only for freerolls. but then rummaged through the forum I found more materials than I was looking for. There are many helpful tips and tutorials here. I am pleased with you. Thank you for being. I studied a lot here.:jd4:

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am starting to play poker so I joined in to learn a little more and also be able to increase my bankroll without risking my money. :rolleyes:

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's very simple, for a productive game of poker, you need to communicate with the same players to draw useful information for yourself and share your knowledge with others, plus there are regular freerolls that allow you to hone your knowledge without compromising your budget)))

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing online poker in 2013 and have been playing for about two years without studying the game. And left, it does not work. And I started to play with friends and it was fun live, and my friends played online, and rarely played but in +, and I decided to try, and lost 1000 $ in half a year, it was terrible, I was very bad, not understanding the system and I blocked my profile for a year and a half. Not when don't play poker when you are a bad player, you will lose your money! After blocking my profile, I decided to try to play only freerolls, and I registered in the CC community, started watching how people play here, read literature, and using the translator I'm here, I like poker, and I dream of winning a pie)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Feel free to say that I came to Cardschat to play free tournaments and chat.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I came for the freerolls but stayed for the content and engagement.

Where else can you post a hand which broke your brain and get an expert to give their opinion? Also has good training content.

Membership is a bit cliquey, but after being here nearly a year, I'm hoping I might be "accepted" one day. But fair play. Some of them have been here for 10+ years. It must get a bit irksome every time some twit demands freeroll passwords just for logging in.

I have dragged a few of my poker buddies onto the site, and keep berating them to make sure their posts are of sufficient quality to add value to the poker discussion. To be fair, they are also probably in it for the freerolls, but I know they're also getting more "into poker" as a direct result of this engagement. For example, I've sprung for PT4 HUD whilst one of my mates has started a subscription/membership to Jonathan Little's PokerCoaching.com.

The more I read here, the more enthusiastic I get. The chip graph has been a bit of a bumpy road...but am getting there...

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

M

Malloryd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For the free rolls. But I’ve learned good tips in the meantime which is great :)

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During my years of pokering, I always saw "Cardschat" tourneys listed on most, if not all of the sites.

Some time ago, I did a search on it, to find out what it was, and found it.

I had a heck of a time registering, not because I was refused, but because, for some reason, my pc of the day, kept messing up.

The staff, here, were great, and tried to help me with my problem, but to no avail.
Either me, or my system, were beyond hope, so I dropped the idea for a while.

I'm glad I took the idea up, again...(newer pc), and got on with no problems.

It's been a great experience, and as usual, the staff have been informative, friendly, and responsive.

There's lots of info, lots of excellent messages from members, and lots of great freerolls.

There's lots to learn, and this is the place to do it.

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not afraid to say that I found CardsChat, because I was looking for freerolls. I was interested in the question where they get passwords for CardChat freerolls. I found the forum and realized that it would help me in the development of poker. Big, huge thanks! СardChat!

S

Senator30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanted to get access to free rolls on pokerstars

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
First of all my goal was to be able to play freerolls.
Then I realized how interesting and fun the forums are as well as the learning that can be gained from them.

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just recently got back into online poker opened up my stars account after about eight years of no online poker started playing freerolls with four to five thousand entries i cashed in a few of them for very little money and was fed up of them the cardschat freeroll stood out so i joined just for the freeroll but after eight years of no poker i feel like im learning poker all over again so i have been watching videos and listening to the experts on cardschat , getting hooked on poker all over again..