Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! At first I thought that pokerstars made a weird name for one of freeroll :D. Then some people shared passwords with me. I was a beginner then and did not know how this is arranged. Then I saw a description, visited the forum, registered and realized that this is actually an interesting forum for poker players, where you can find like-minded people and talk about various topics. Now this site is now in my bookmarks and one of the ones that I visit first when I get out of bed :D

The administration definitely needs to write more information about its tournaments in daily, weekly and monthly contests in PS!)

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main reason was to start playing freerolls.
Now, that i have some time in this community, i like sharing poker stuff with others.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
por que me uni a CC

Hello, I joined mainly because of the freerolls but later I discovered many other things that are in CC and that are very good. I highly recommend signing up for CC

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sign up as well for the freerolls. But really enjoy the forum on poker. Good help for any level of player. Forums on current events....not as much.

Detr1st

Detr1st

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls, of course, but...

Just like most of people, I registered and started my activity in Cardschat for the sake of freerolls. It is ironic that I am writing this post in order to get closer to the Platinum Freeroll Club. :D
However, here you can express your own opinion and learn something new from other users, this also pleases me in Cardschat

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don’t I recall something about not getting credit for posts that look like they were only written to up your count by one? Totally different from this one of course.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like many others, I joined CardsChat in hopes of playing in the freerolls. I noticed CardsChat freerolls in the lobbies of several different poker rooms. I visited the site to see what the requirements were for playing in them. I began browsing and posting and soon enough I had met the requirements to become a member of the Freeroll Club. Oddly enough though, after winning the first one I played in, I only participated in a handful more, but I continued posting on a regularly for quite a long time before taking a break from poker. Even now that they have tournaments for all members, I've only played in one. But now that I've come back to playing poker and have begun posting regularly again, I figured it wouldn't hurt to renew my membership in the club so I would have the option of playing the freerolls if I chose. Oddly enough, my membership request seems to have been rejected. Maybe my posts are of sufficient quality.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I joined CC because I often saw freerolls on Pokerstars and would have chosen to play, but the password was not accessible.
For a long time, I think that this is also just a site where only the number of visitors is important and at first I didn’t even believe that I could reach the post needed for membership.
But now I see that it was worth joining because there are quite a few topics that are really interesting and not just the poker topic.
And last but not least, if you have any problems there is always someone who can help.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If horror movies are anything to go by, I should be safe for at least the first 3/4's of the film...

:afraid: :tomato: :vollkomme
So you're a virgin?:saint:

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free

Bet Online no longer have any freerolls of their own the way they used to. I even did the chat thing with them and clarified, "So I understand I don't qualify for any freerolls, nor will I ever qualify for any freerolls on this site?"

She answered, "No, not at this time. Only affiliates."

I didn't know what an affiliate was, so I checked into it. There are basically three affiliates I've found that I vetted. Pokersource wanted me to join another cardroom, one I had never belonged to before, in order to qualify for their freerolls. It felt like they wanted me to jump through too many hoops. Jackpot Freeroll was easy to join and qualify, but I discovered their freerolls are nothing but R&A tournaments in disguise. Three whole hours of late registration with re-buys. Forget that.

Then I found CardsChat. Yeah, I'm enjoying the freerolls, but I'm also enjoying the community.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't remember why I joined. There are lots of things I don't remember.
I only discovered the freerolls once I was on Cardschat. Most days I am unable to fit the free rolls into my schedule, even though I am retired.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I clicked on 'freerolls' ...
POSs threads are the kind of thing I was looking for along with the numerous freerolls available through CC.
Learning new things along with the venues to apply this new found knowledge in a positive environment can't be beat..but you will get your teeth kicked in once in a while.:help:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined to find a place to discuss poker strat, and I'm glad that I found this place.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sign up as well for the freerolls. But really enjoy the forum on poker. Good help for any level of player. Forums on current events....not as much.

This comment was pretty much exactly what I was going to write.

Gotta be honest. The fact that no one mentioned Cake Poker makes me question how long anyone here has played online. I saw Cake as a reply in the poll and that was the first thing I thought of

The forum is ok. Obv not as deep as 2 plus 2 but that place has always looked like Poser Central. People who think they’re all that and then some.

A few decent rolls here. A lot on bush league sites but they can’t all be Stars

Current events (in any forum) are a waste of space because you realize “holy shit some people are stupid” but that’s hardly exclusive to this forums current events section

I get tired of all the “wow our rolls at CC are WAY BETTER than other forums” when they really aren’t but again, you get that in any forum.

Overall.....CC gets a solid B. Could be better and could be way way worse.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This comment was pretty much exactly what I was going to write.

Gotta be honest. The fact that no one mentioned Cake Poker makes me question how long anyone here has played online. I saw Cake as a reply in the poll and that was the first thing I thought of

The forum is ok. Obv not as deep as 2 plus 2 but that place has always looked like Poser Central. People who think they’re all that and then some.

A few decent rolls here. A lot on bush league sites but they can’t all be Stars

Current events (in any forum) are a waste of space because you realize “holy shit some people are stupid” but that’s hardly exclusive to this forums current events section

I get tired of all the “wow our rolls at CC are WAY BETTER than other forums” when they really aren’t but again, you get that in any forum.

Overall.....CC gets a solid B. Could be better and could be way way worse.

There use to be two sides to a story. Not on many sites. Guess my side will be at the polls.

xccp

xccp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found freerolls at poker stars and I was curious about how to get the passwords.Unfortunately I only played Cardschat freerolls once or twice, mainly is because of the number of participants, so I chose to read the forum and watch one series of Collin and Katie videos per day. Also I thought I could make friends in the future on the Cardschat, because, to my surprise, there are quite a lot of Russian speakers here, which is great. So far that's all, because my English is basic and I am very shy about writing without using a translator.

victorfsalazarg

victorfsalazarg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls and hands

Yeah, freerolls. But now I think that sharing my questions about certain hands can be a lot more helpful.