Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to discuss about poker.. its my hobby and the freerolls are a really good occupation

B

bogg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not afraid to say I found Cardschat because I was a looking for freerolls.
I was so afraid to post anything at first. I thought I had to be spot on and serious. While there are many places in the forum to do just that, there are just as many where you can go and have fun.
I thought they wouldn't have me if they thought I was just here for the freerolls so I tried to downplay it. How about you, what got you here first?
not when don’t be afraid, go as your heart tells you aren’t you the only one who came here solely because of the free card Rolls.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I clicked on 'freerolls' but what really got me here was the 'cash-added buyins'! They were fantastic games! Admittedly I'd only play the $1 buyin ones at first (they had $1, $3, $5 & $10 on Stars back then, along with MANY others on many other sites). After cashing in the $1 game on my second try I took a shot at playing the HIGH ROLLER $3 buyin (even though I was sure I was completely outclassed... < at poker I mean).

I can still remember some of the members who were on that final table the first time I cashed. (pretty sure I got 7th).

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There's nothing wrong with giving incorrect answer to any poll, survey etc so cake it is :)

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I clicked on 'freerolls' but what really got me here was the 'cash-added buyins'! They were fantastic games! Admittedly I'd only play the $1 buyin ones at first (they had $1, $3, $5 & $10 on Stars back then, along with MANY others on many other sites). After cashing in the $1 game on my second try I took a shot at playing the HIGH ROLLER $3 buyin (even though I was sure I was completely outclassed... < at poker I mean).

I can still remember some of the members who were on that final table the first time I cashed. (pretty sure I got 7th).
Those were the days, do you remember the last longer $1 180 player stars games we would play too? :D

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Бог.;5636912 said:
not when don’t be afraid, go as your heart tells you aren’t you the only one who came here solely because of the free card Rolls.
I'm obviously not :p

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also joined the CardsChat community through freerolls, but over time I realized that our community is the best place to learn the game and improve my skills. And that is why I am happy to be here.
Good luck.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Debi wants to do away with optional cake..!? :eek:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Makes you wonder what cake ever did to her #cakehater :eek:

Lol. It is a CC tradition that I have always hated even though I love cake. :p

It really does ruin a good poll to be honest. I wish I could find a way to ban the use of it. I can't use the results for anything when we lose 30% of the responses.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wish the poll allowed multiple answers, but discussing poker was the single biggest reason, so I picked that. Freerolls are a bonus...and come on, who doesn't like cake?

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

It really does ruin a good poll to be honest. I wish I could find a way to ban the use of it. I can't use the results for anything when we lose 30% of the responses.
Yes boss, I'll try to cut the calories on my next poll. :p

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, I joined a forum for freerolls. Later, I got used to it, I became interested in communicating with the same players as me, I developed more and more as a player. At the moment, I am very grateful to CardsChat for this opportunity to feel part of something large-scale and quite interesting.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Awwweee...!

Okies, I'll help banish cake for you...

:ridinghor

Yes boss, I'll try to cut the calories on my next poll. :p

Looks like it's going to have to be an '... or death' poll... :(

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also joined for Freerolls, but then found many good themes and active community

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I discovered CArdschatt when looking for some Freeroll tournaments to play. However, being accepted into the Cardschatt community, I found more than that, as we can have access to the forum and also materials and information about the game of poker that are of great value.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I found lots of good tips in here and also i enjoy talking about poker which is my favourite game and of course the prises that you guys offer in exchange of traffic are great! :)

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know poker here. Gaining experience. Discuss various issues and topics. Here are the answers to your questions. And of course freerolls

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... I entered Cardschat through freerolls ... however now after several years ... I can say that Cardschat is more than a site that offers freerolls ... I have learned a lot about poker through articles that constantly you are publishing ... as well as the analysis of hands, videos and courses that we are offered to improve our game ...!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, freerolls and small fields of players in them initially attracted them.
but as I became acquainted with the club and people, I quickly realized that this is a large and friendly world-class community
to be involved in this community is a great success and honor for me as well as development as a playe

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined CC through the freerolls, but later I realized the excellent material to study and improve, I have also met incredible people from different countries, I do not mention the names because some name could escape me.
It is the good thing that poker has, that you often meet people from other countries, and you form a friendship with them.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined this site because I wanted an adult site fo gambling.
The previous one was just idiots mocking new users with infantile crap..

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Came 4 the freerolls,,,, stayed because of the people. :damnmate:

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I choose cake.:birthday::birthday::birthday:

As Debi pointed out above, a poll like this is important. CC decision makers need to know how important freerolls are for us members in order to allocate financial resources accordingly.
I don't know how much cake you eat on CC, but I see you playing in every freeroll. Not only you, but the majority of players who already posted in this thread saying they care for the other things. Thinking one thing and saying another is a problem that runs rampant on the forum. That's how we end up with education materials, good ones, that nobody uses and then CC has to run sweepstakes twice a year and give prizes hoping that members would actually access the same materials CC already spent plenty of resources to offer for free. We have poker pros CC is spending resources to keep around, and they have to make "just giving this a bump" posts in their "ask me anything" threads, because members don't engage. From both a business and a moral standpoint the situation is hurting Cardschat. Those resources could have been allocated to freerolls, and the vast majority of CC members would take full advantage.

Example: A bar gives a free beer on Sundays as a thank you to his loyal customers and it's a huge success, so now the owner wants to do another nice thing, but based on the feedback he receives he adds free baby carrots on Sundays. He purchases a bunch of carrots, but nobody eats them and they go to waste. If he gave one more beer instead everyone would have been ecstatic and not a drop would have been wasted. How do you think the owner feels? What went wrong? People asked for carrots, carrots are good for you, better than beer, so why nobody eat the free carrots?
A: Because people asked for carrots but they actually wanted beer.

Remember folks, the CC decision makers do not play the freerolls themselves and they rely on what we post on the forum to figure out what we want. So when we pretend we want something just to look smart or cute, we are actually undermining both our own best interest and Cardschat's.
Besides, this poll is anonymous, so even if you are ashamed to openly admit being a simple freeroller like me, just vote and not post anything, no one will ever know :)

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First because of the freerolls, and now I just like the community. Good people here. Interesting. I love Cardschat.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Recently, I heard about CardsChat in pokerstars, then I came here for participate in freerolls tournaments.

But I'm being more active in this forum, and I like it a lot.