belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm not afraid to say I found Cardschat because I was a looking for freerolls.
I was so afraid to post anything at first. I thought I had to be spot on and serious. While there are many places in the forum to do just that, there are just as many where you can go and have fun.
I thought they wouldn't have me if they thought I was just here for the freerolls so I tried to downplay it. How about you, what got you here first?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I choose cake.:birthday::birthday::birthday:

hqdefault.jpg

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was a looking for the freerolls but I have switched my mind and I chose to take a cake

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I was initially interested in the question: “Where do they get the passwords for the CardsChat freeroll?” Nashol the forum and after reading it understood that this is what will help me in my development of poker, you can ask your question and get good advice, or just read the answers to other questions, but of course a small number of players on freerolls. Sincerely, Sergey

H

Habbiner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined because I had had enough, and wanted to see if someone could convince me not to quit online poker. Nobody could, I have duly quit and don't regret my decision.

Grinding on against unbeatable odds is an entry to hell not heaven. I feel better, having lost my sense of being a poker failure. Live poker is the future for me.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, at first I came here to the forum looking for freerolls, but now it's different for me, Now Cardschat is part of my life

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I discovered cardschat after seeing the freerolls on Stars, but voted for cake.

I used to be in a RuneScape clan (or two) back in the day, their forums became like online homes for me. I missed that and cardschat is akin to a more mature (mostly) version. :)

This thread makes me want to start a 'cake or death' poll, haha... :laugh:

J

johnoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined as I had almost no idea of what I was doing when I started playing poker; I wanted somewhere I could post "ridiculous" questions about theory and hands I had played.

I haven't been playing all that long but Cardschat has definitely been a driving force for help and learning.

I have just learned about the freerolls recently which is an added bonus.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty much for the freerolls, they are just about the best regular freerolls anywhere. Lots of good CC players though, so its not like playing in most other freerolls with super loose players.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I found out about Cardschats when I was searching for freerolls passwords... But for my surprise I've found much more than just passwords. I feel I've improved a lot since I started interacting on forums about poker in general, hand discussions, bankroll management, how to deal with the emotions while playing
So yes, I'm really glad I can be part of what for me might be the best site about poker

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got to know the site through the freerolls published by the different poker rooms.

This motivated me to get to know CardsChat a little more and to register.

Many years ago I was a member of a forum similar to this one but for the Spanish language that had a structure similar to yours with freerolls included.

Unfortunately, over time it closed and many founders were left without a place.

I like the site and it looks promising, it has a future and activity.

I am adapting to the language.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was interested in playing freerolls with a small number of players, that's why I am here. But I also found a lot of interesting things here, especially the 30-day course. Very interesting material.

1DollarAfter1other

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also joined because of the freerolls.
Thanks to the Bankroll Builder thread I learned about the 30 day course here and looking forward to try it out.
So my rating as of now would be: 1. freerolls, 2. poker strategy content, 3. discussions and chat in the forum (which what I read so far is surprisingly friendly and positive *thumbs up*).

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know, I don't even remember exactly. I don't even remember if it was before or after Black Friday that I did. But one thing I didn't really join for was to discuss strategy. In order to defeat other players in a game like poker, letting on what you're doing is a liability, imo. But I do try to osmose good tips that suit the way I play where I can.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I discovered cardschat after seeing the freerolls on Stars, but voted for cake.

I used to be in a RuneScape clan (or two) back in the day, their forums became like online homes for me. I missed that and cardschat is akin to a more mature (mostly) version. :)

This thread makes me want to start a 'cake or death' poll, haha... :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVjKlBCvhg
I swear to the poker gods, that you better get that poll up or it's death! :birthday:

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I also joined because of the freerolls.
Thanks to the Bankroll Builder thread I learned about the 30 day course here and looking forward to try it out.
So my rating as of now would be: 1. freerolls, 2. poker strategy content, 3. discussions and chat in the forum (which what I read so far is surprisingly friendly and positive *thumbs up*).
You forgot cake :D

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had friend tell me about it. We played in a euchre league and got talking about poker. Was the first of many forums I joined. It is the only one now that I'm active on. Free rolls were nice, enjoyed those forum challenge tournaments, but poker discussions are invaluable to someone learning the game.

Never was huge with social media and can't recall ever being offered cake. Guess it was the REO Speedwagon song that got me here, "Heard From A Friend".

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I swear to the poker gods, that you better get that poll up or it's death! :birthday:

But what happens when we run outta cake?! :afraid:

For you, I'll vow to making the cake or death poll.

Someday... :p :wink:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Debi wants to do away with optional cake..!? :eek:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also joined for Freerolls, but then found many good discussions and cool ideas)
So CC became more then I expected.