ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Because it makes me happy when I win. And I even make money with it.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
as long as I see the opportunity to make a fortune out of nothing, it gives me an impulse to play

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing poker because it's a good time with friends, we have a good time together playing this game.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for fun and also to try make money.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Poker, not boring, and a constant feeling of dissatisfaction)

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker thinking keeps the mind fresh and the opportunity to earn a little extra money o/

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you still play poker? Is it for profit or fun?
play poker for the enjoyment and the stress, It's great when it all runs well but as any poker player knows that comes and goes with the time. I mostly like getting thru the rough times and coming up on top.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Everyone starts for fun and then only thinks about profit.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for 4 years! And to be honest, I still believe that someday I will be able to reach heights in this difficult game. Although I don't spend 14 hours playing the game as before, I still play and have the desire and ambition for this game. You may not be able to reach the heights in poker, but it's worth a try.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a very interesting game. I'm playing for fun. So I'm going to play for a very long time.

Rickyrihari

Rickyrihari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
A combination of both. I enjoy the game, as well as the challenge to potentially win.

I've been playing poker for 4 years! And to be honest, I still believe that someday I will be able to reach heights in this difficult game. Although I don't spend 14 hours playing the game as before, I still play and have the desire and ambition for this game. You may not be able to reach the heights in poker, but it's worth a try.
You must believe to receive. I played to win regardless of the odds against myself and every other player. Having fluked 15% win rate, it tends to keep the flame burning brightly. Love the challenge.

Entirely for fun.
I'm not chasing dreams or fantasy's.
I dont have much in life and expect to cross the finish line in much the same way. Hopefully a bit better but there are no guarantees in life.
A realist, without a dream or any serious hopes to obliterate the opposition; even by fluke. We're all different I realize, and therein lies the beauty of life, and thus the game. I have no expectations, though I live in hope.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best is both, tho without entertainment it's a really bad choice of earning money.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still play poker just for fun. I don't play often, but whenever I can I play.

If I play too often I end up getting bored and stop playing for months.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, profit is my main goal, but nevertheless, the enjoyment of the game is also a good motivation. If I make good decisions, I still enjoy the game regardless of whether I win money or lose. For me personally, the most important thing is to play correctly, thoughtfully, without haste, without impulsive decisions.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just like the vast majority of players do - for money.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, you can have a good free time in the evening, and sometimes it turns out to earn something, that's why I play, and there is no desire to quit playing poker in the near future.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Poker have a big part in my life since a long time ago, so i couldnt imagine my life without it. I cant get any of those feelings in any other game. So yeah, i enjoy poker so much, that money isnt a big deal.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I am sure that profit is 1st and 2nd fun.
But i loose money non stop. So have only fun but very expensive for me :(

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Because I am idiot. Idiot and Stupid Fish. I think players like me are usefull for those eho want to earn. Because I alwayse loos all. I am a plankton for all. It is sad but true. There are so many experienced players. I will never win anything :( My game is comedy. I am looser.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because I love it. it is by far the best game ever. second to chess imo