Why do you still play poker?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do I still play in Poker?!. I shall reply very simply: because personally for Me this is very interesting! That's all!

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why do you still play poker? Is it for profit or fun?
Well for both and i also get to meet and talk with some very interesting people which is the real bonus :LOL: see you at the table!!

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is more about fun than money, I usually play in the evening after work.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
why do I still play poker because I love this poker game so I used to treat it like fun now poker is profitable now all the features of playing poker are included and I play both for fun and profit is good all inclusive:)

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play it for fun. I really enjoy it. Hope to get better and enjoy it even more.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too stubborn to stop.

Honestly I fell in love with this game the first time I played it. The things that make it difficult are the same things that make it beautiful. When you take it even somewhat seriously it will push you to become a better version of yourself almost every hand. It teaches you how to deal with adversity and how to stay calm is stressful situation.

It's a truly brilliant game, how could I quit

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Personally, it's for the adrenaline. Every time I play it's like the first time.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If poker wasn't fun for me, I wouldn't play.
But I admit that today I play it because I want to be a regular player who can make money with poker.:):):)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
more as a hobby and fun activity and , sure , sometimes it brings me a little joy of financial surprize :)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I play because I find the game interesting, extra money is nice of course too, if I'm not having fun or just too busy I take a little break but I always jump back in 😎👍

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently play on the weekends because I work during the week, but I currently play for fun and to earn extra income, but whenever I can, I always study a little bit of poker theory to try to improve a little more.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I still play poker for a combination of reasons. On the one hand, the lucrative aspect is attractive, as poker offers the opportunity to win real money through skill and strategy. However, I also find great enjoyment in the game itself. The strategy, decision making, and psychology of poker are fascinating, making playing a rewarding and entertaining experience. In short, poker is an activity that combines the thrill of competition with the possibility of profit, making it a passion that encompasses both fun and financial potential.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Every day is a new chance to win some money by playing well. Relaxation at the end of the day and a chance to win a little, that's why I play.
Not at a professional level, just for fun.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want you can call it a game or sports or addiction .
All of it .I love it

JeremyNord

JeremyNord

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
There is always hope for profit, but you stay playing because of passion and emotions

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I am very passionate about playing poker, I think that is the main reason why I continue playing, and even more so playing tournaments makes it more fun and I like how I feel the adrenaline, and how to forget about the prizes.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i stopped playing for 3 months just got back today, came back for the fun that i miss but also for the profit

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why do you still play poker? Is it for profit or fun?
I play for fun. The game brings me pleasure, and the profit from the game is just a positive side effect :)