Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To become a professional
I'd strongly recommend you find something else!
(you've currently got the 'brown' label in all games I've seen you in)
OR maybe consider a different approach to study/training. CC has a great 30-day course!
Because honestly... Dude.. you are terrible at the pokerz. :(

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still play poker because I never thought about stopping, I love poker and I don't think I'll ever stop playing, maybe someday I'll take a break but I'll never stop for good

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Because I like this game and it brings me a little profit

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess i am a slow learner because i keep losing my money but a least i am having fun along the way

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I really love poker, that why I'm playing, and even better if I can get money on the journey.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like it, but over the years I started playing less

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I currently play for fun, but also trying to make some profit.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the competition and the game of poker. So much to learn in this ever evolving game. Plus the fact that I can possibly win some money is amazing incentive.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
50/50 for fun and profit since we live on this planet

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today, poker is like a hobby for me; when I have free time, I always enjoy playing a tournament or playing cash games. I have a lot of friends who play poker, some of them play online and the rest play live. We periodically call each other or meet in real life and talk about poker topics. I am interested in the whole area that is related to poker, I do not treat poker only as a game, for me it is a whole philosophy and part of my life. I love this game and everything that happens in it, I like to watch how my opponents behave.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is very difficult to find time for poker, so many different worries, sometimes you just want to sit)

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have a dream of being a professional and relying solely on poker

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! I play poker a little bit for fun, but mostly for the opportunity to earn money. I don't have any illusions about becoming a professional player, but making a regular income wouldn't hurt - if I were younger, my ambitions would drive me to play to win, but now I'm just looking for a minimal income and a hobby.

Jimmyg121

Jimmyg121

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've gambled on everything over the course of my life, from the age of 12 through to today... im 39 now.

I love gambling, but for me ehilst I've refrained from certain gambling nowadays, for me poker is a love of mine. The thought process and devision making are traits which help in my every day life, and I love live games, and connecting with others.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hobby, fun and there is always someone to compete with. At the same time, you can win something extra in the form of money.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why do you still play poker? Is it for profit or fun?
Hi
I have been playing poker for almost 8 years and I play for fun. I once had hopes that one day I would be able to make a living playing poker, but that goal turned out to be too difficult for me. Currently, poker is just a hobby for me, entertainment in the evenings after a hard day's work.
Good luck :)

N

ngocanhs618a

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
I still hope that one day I can become a high-class player, increase my income as well as living expenses.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cause it's my hobby and it gives me freedom. I can relax after work during some freerolls. I play for fun.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep playing poker because it clears my mind and makes me spend good times with friends or online. I've loved playing poker since I was 15 and I don't think I'll ever stop playing.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a gambler, I love card games, I like mathematics, I have free time, I play for fun and small prize money, with a reliable one for a big win

hexplore35

hexplore35

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like play for fun and challenge

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't play poker online because it's "profitable". I play becuase:

1. I legitimately enjoy the game.
  2. What other game/hobby can you do non-professionally and actually make money while doing it?
  3. If I get good enough I will one day be able to have a hobby that nets me a significant supplementary income.

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's just for fun right now. I want to build a strong bankroll. Maybe it will be for profit one day haha