Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Entirely for fun.
I'm not chasing dreams or fantasy's.
I dont have much in life and expect to cross the finish line in much the same way. Hopefully a bit better but there are no guarantees in life.

Alex Okhr

Alex Okhr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the only card game that has become interesting to me in my whole life... it's great to spend time at the computer on long winter evenings:)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I make 3 big sessions tops per week so I am not bored, I like the game, plus thanks to CC I have a good bankroll and I am able to invest $30-$50/ session. Those sessions have treated me very well so far so I continue my journey with joy! :)

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some days I wonder why I even play because I lose 10 games in a row with great cards losing to donks chasing river. Really how lucky is that. I always come back and win a lot with donks chasing the river on other days. now that's fun.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker, chess and other intellectual games are good for the brain, if there is not too much of them - you also need to rest.With the help of poker, a more stable and long-lasting effect of getting rid of various mental disorders is achieved than by taking antidepressants.We will play as long as poker exists.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
for the sake of profit, quite a good amount comes out in a month))

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
It was for profit. Now it's just for fun.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why do you still play poker? Is it for profit or fun?
I play for money and I have a lot of fun while playing. Of course, my main motivation is money, however, I also get pleasure from the game on a regular basis :)

M

mrfastflow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For profit its really easy answer for me

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why do you still play poker? Is it for profit or fun?
At the moment I don't play, been on a break for over 2 years not because I was losing, far from it, but somewhere down the line I just lost interest. I used to play in a Live event every week, at my Local pub, but with Covid and the Lock-downs I had to give it up. I did have a valid account on pokerstars and challenged myself to try and Double my Bankroll from $200 to $400 in the time the Lockdowns were running, I managed to Treble it in less than 6 months and it now stands at over $600.
Some where I just lost the attraction the game gave me, I quit playing, even quit following Cardschat and I only returned to Cardschat just to find that attraction again, up to date I still haven't found, what I am looking for (sounds like a song I know).
I never played just to make money, for sure I didn't want the game to cost me money, but it has never been my driving ambition to become rich from playing Poker, I just wanted to have some fun playing a game with Friends every week at my Local Pub and having a Laugh and a couple of Pints.
That is gone, and even Friends I have met have said they still play at the Pub every week. but it has changed and not the game it used to be, so the Attraction is just not there anymore, Maybe one day, but who knows what the future holds.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is entertainment for me and I play for the fun of it and the challenge of the game. Now don't get me wrong the money is nice to win but I can win $10 or $1,000 and get the same thrill from winning a tournament.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both. I play poker for fun and also to make money.

Richi1965

Richi1965

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
1; just for fun
2; it is a very nice game
3; to make some little cash

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still play because I'm stubborn.😅 hahahaha

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I play poker for fun and basically just for that. I long ago lost the illusion that I would be a professional poke player. My life and responsibilities in the real world do not allow me to devote too much time to poker (2-3 hours a day). So I treat poker as entertainment and relaxation after a long day. And when it comes to money, when I win it's great, but when I lose nothing much happens, I set a mental block that I can spend no more than $100 on poker each month. If I lose my bankroll, I deposit no more than $100, and if I win, I don't deposit