Chips
Haha probably someone who plays for few days only. Cool questions...🐀

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket rockets are probably the main reason I bust out of tournaments even after playing very solidly, I get aces, my opponent raises, I gladly reraise, my opponent goes all in, i call, my opponent has smaller pair and gets there on the river... My advice: don't play aces on the bubble, unless you have a massive stack and are not in immediate danger of being knocked out.​

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....

Lost with AA twice yesterday.... Same Situation as on the picture here :(

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lost with AA twice yesterday.... Same Situation as on the picture here :(

Pocket rockets are probably the main reason I bust out of tournaments even after playing very solidly, I get aces, my opponent raises, I gladly reraise, my opponent goes all in, i call, my opponent has smaller pair and gets there on the river... My advice: don't play aces on the bubble, unless you have a massive stack and are not in immediate danger of being knocked out.​

Haha probably someone who plays for few days only. Cool questions...🐀

Just saying that whoever says they haven't lost with aces is a poker player and they are bluffing lol.

Ah man after this thread my pocket Aces just got busted last night with a straight, ended up coming 3rd because of it. Still in the money like but still gutted

I love that I saw this post because my last hand of a Sunday grind was AA and guess what I lost to 6 8 suited. I tried slow playing them with a short stack for some idiot reason and to be honest I deserved to get beat i tried getting to greedy and triple up when I should of just shoved and took the double because 6 8 suited would of folded and someone else might of called light. AA is a killer but can be god.

Everyone lose with AA somethimes :D

I hate losing with them but yes, each time burns into my memory!

I still remember my first time... oh I lifted up the cards, I find 2 beautiful red As staring back at me in UTG +1, so I raise x4, I want to use them unfortnately I see fold after fold after fold until the BB... who 3bets me, so I natrually 4bet and he 5bets.. I suddenly get a bad feeling. I know he can only have KK or AA and I have blockers for AA but I can't shake this bad feeling. In a hope to get him to fold, I say "I know you have KK" and I go all in. The young pup didn't know when he is beat and proceeds to call.

I turn overs my AA and he turns over his KK, I am happy and the bad feeling goes away when I see the a flop of 3 bricks. Then the turn is a K and I knew why I had a bad feeling.

Losing with pair of AA got so so squeathing since when I pick up a pair of AA I already think about doubling my chips or dropping out of the tournament. Hehehehe....

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d love to meet the person who hasn’t lost with AA’s lol.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone overestimates the power of A.A.
yes mathematically, this hand wins in most cases
but specifically in your case, any hand has 50% success
you either win or not ...

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many times...

Usually, I'm so afraid to lose with the aces that I can't even make a great pot of it, I just play so agressive that it's kinda rare someone pay for it, only if I'm losing...

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d love to meet the person who hasn’t lost with AA’s lol.

everyone overestimates the power of A.A.
yes mathematically, this hand wins in most cases
but specifically in your case, any hand has 50% success
you either win or not ...

My AA seem to get beat an awful lot

Lol,
I dont trust Aces that much anymore
But it has the highest odds of any hands preflop

Usually, I'm so afraid to lose with the aces that I can't even make a great pot of it, I just play so agressive that it's kinda rare someone pay for it, only if I'm losing...

As I was told once, if you ever fold, you never lose.

If someone who has never lost with a pair of AA can be sure that at some point that day will come. AA pair may have 85% chance but don't have 100%

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone never lost with Aces I will kiss his feet and want him to be my mentor. Not even kidding.. ������

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pocket aces are a great joy 60% of the time or a giant illusion .. giant because when i lose with AA there are usually many chips on the table ! Sometimes i receive AA and everybody folds..!:( lol AA's not always good cards to you..[emoji848][emoji41][emoji256]

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most common winning hand in poker is 2 Pair Plus. Not possible for Aces to always win. You win and you lose, but you can't win them all. If you won every hand what fun would this mental battle in poker be. Rinse & Repeat.

N

novikov78rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA believable

A couple of days ago I was playing a freeroll, AA had 8 players on the hands at table 3 in the game, I go to all-in 1 call, and I see AA from him, as a result I lost a flash from him :)confused:

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If that's how to play poker then I'd rather give up online poker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 6
Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....

I think the only people who have never lost with AA are the ones who have never played poker... or quit after they won with their only pair of aces haha :burnout:

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost my last mtt aces vs TT , he got T on the flop; it was 5 mins ago, so bad with aces this week:(

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learned to play AA with a lot of pain. I almost always lost the games today, depending on the opponent, I go all-in preflop almost always.