My Aces rarely get cracked, at least that's the attitude that I try to keep. :D

D

devsa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion on AA

AA is powerful hand before flops after flop 22 lowest nuts also have power to ruin AA so before flop give above 8bb Or fold if u are not fit in flop and someone raise AA dose not mean you are blind 🏆🎉🏆

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have lost many, many times with AA, especially in MTTs, where surely if I receive AA, there is KK or QQ on the table, and the flop is not always favorable to AA. But it is also true that I have won more times with rockets:cool::cool:

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....

Hey, mate. It's really sad when that happens, I sincerely prefer to lose from AA to a 44/55 than to a KK, I can't explain why, but I prefer hahahaha.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`ve lost with AA so often,that my strategy is to play them all in.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....

Yesterday I lost with pair of AA against KK and today I win with kk pair. Kk's pairs are being winners, at least in my hands.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 60
Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oddly enough, but AA very often loses, I have it happening 50-50

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is only one person who never loses with AA, the one who always folds.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it seems like the game is trying to thin the field when it gives three or four people pairs at the same table

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm sure the AA pair is still strong but I'm talking about me, in my hand it looks like it's not being that strong. In the last 30 hands I played with AA pair I lost 70%. But I still believe in AA.

How many people in the hand?

H

hoondo87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love aces! You just gotta think of it in terms of odds and know that you are getting it in good.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only did i lose lots of them, but in addition, most of the time against trash hands. :rolleyes:
But i never hesitate to go to the end with, well not always... ;)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In liar's poker, only.

AA. and never lose? Are we talking about a newbie, less than ten hands? If that's the case; statistically, ten hands, aces win 80%, 8 out of ten. But there is our friend, variance, who seems to come out of hiding, just to crush you AA. AA seems like you feel like you are doomed to lose, not win, due to variance.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one ever has anthing

When I get AA it seems I am always the BB and no one else has anything or they can see my cards, because they seems to fold all the time,

Seriously, AA lose a lot.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have lost with pocket AA roughly 5,698 times haha.

Seriously though, you have a 15% chance of losing with AA versus a totally random hand. And versus a decent hand it is even higher, all the way up to 25%.

So it will happen often!

I actually published a blog post about the odds of your pocket aces getting cracked just yesterday.

https://www.blackrain79.com/2020/09/pocket-aces-cracked-odds.html

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have lost often with AA and it is always a shock because i never think about to lose this hand. You get dealt AA and think yeah that's my pot and then you lose against antother pair. :-((( always sad.

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!

Just grip it and rip it, it's a hand, it looks great but its a pair. Loses sometimes, wins more often. Just a hand take it as is and move on.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, just to be sure, the last 30 hands played have been HU, just the villain an you? You have only won 30% of them?

The last hands I mentioned were just me and the villain. That's why I mentioned it. I'm not saying that AA pair are no longer winners, but in my hands they're not being.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only did i lose lots of them, but in addition, most of the time against trash hands. :rolleyes:
But i never hesitate to go to the end with, well not always... ;)

AA. and never lose? Are we talking about a newbie, less than ten hands? If that's the case; statistically, ten hands, aces win 80%, 8 out of ten. But there is our friend, variance, who seems to come out of hiding, just to crush you AA. AA seems like you feel like you are doomed to lose, not win, due to variance.

When I get AA it seems I am always the BB and no one else has anything or they can see my cards, because they seems to fold all the time,

Seriously, AA lose a lot.

I have many time AA and many times I was not the winner

I have lost with pocket AA roughly 5,698 times haha.

Seriously though, you have a 15% chance of losing with AA versus a totally random hand. And versus a decent hand it is even higher, all the way up to 25%.

So it will happen often!

I actually published a blog post about the odds of your pocket aces getting cracked just yesterday.

https://www.blackrain79.com/2020/09/pocket-aces-cracked-odds.html

I have lost often with AA and it is always a shock because i never think about to lose this hand. You get dealt AA and think yeah that's my pot and then you lose against antother pair. :-((( always sad.

Just grip it and rip it, it's a hand, it looks great but its a pair. Loses sometimes, wins more often. Just a hand take it as is and move on.

Hello guys!

As avia mentioned the AA pair still remains winning but in my hands are not being. I've logged every hand I play with AA pair and counting high in the last 100 hands with AA pair I lost over 70% playing just me and the villain. (Heads-up).