When you're losing at poker.

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First, if it's getting you down and messing up your game or messing with your head outside of poker, take a break. Do you consider yourself a winning player? If so, try to figure out if there's anything you've been doing differently. If not, start trying to figure out why that may be.

K

kaktus56rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kaktus

playing for 5-6 hours I make a lot of mistakes and start playing with a bad card.

S

stephan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
analyze your game, and take time to continue learning, improve your game, on YouTube there are many videos of tournaments or sessions and it is very interesting to see them to learn, here also a lot of information, the main thing is to continue learning and since you think it is the moment you return to the tables:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

I was going to say exactly this. Everyone has the opportunity to learn and to continue to improve so don't be afraid to go online and watch videos to help you understand more tactics and ways of thinking in poker. :jd4::D

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all is to calm down and see what is going on without emotions. Review your game, how did they beat you, your hand history. Remember that everyone has though moments and has lost basically every hand no matter what he had because of lucky fish, opponent one time.
If you have played everything right than just let it go for a few days and then try again.

nativehero2015

nativehero2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take a day off or two, get high or drunk, ......... day of meditation, maybe watch Karate Kid
and listen to what Mr Miyagi has to say........

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Work on your game through means of studying, but also don't forget to consider the mental aspect of the game.

Try some new things, but don't incorporate too many new things at once.

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still new in poker, so I'm stil :mad::banghead::banghead: when I loose

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose when I lose my patience and concentration, you can't play a poker game taking care of children, or sitting around talking to family, no concentration, a poker game is played to be just you and the cards.:cool:

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start losing when I lose with strong hands to another weak one. Having lost most of the stack. I enter the tilt. And I start playing with bad cards.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you lose a lot and often, then it's time to do poker training to improve your game

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to record your games, it can be HUDs with stats or just screen-recording, then check your big losses, re-evaluate your choices and make conclusions.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are on a losing streak, it is best to take a break, analyze what you may be doing wrong, reviewing the hands played for example, and restart the game from scratch, without remembering the days when you lost.