When you're losing at poker.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When we are losing every day, i think the better thing that we can make is not to play poker more. Because all the time we will remember the bads bets that we take.

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some problem

Hi, if you are losing every day I think there is something more than just bad beats, there may be some error in your game or decision making, check that out, regards

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find I win small and lose big. Maybe tilt but I have had my fair share of horrid suck outs thats for sure + a few donkey all ins as well. 3 months playing cash at 2NL & 4NL 8000 hand -$30

So I would say thats losing haha
a pro said to me when i was blaming bad beat he said get pen papper and mark down every bad beat and every time you hit on river it will even it self out over time

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. If you lose every day, take a break. Watch the video, meet friends, take your mind off the game. Then analyze the game, try to understand why you are losing.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I lose 3 or 4 consecutive days you should take a rest the next day. Then spent a day to analyze the mistake (maybe difficult with some situation, so I also read books or watch videos).

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lose every day ?
Maybe u select the wrong games or wrong players.
Nobody will know more than yourself.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean just take a rest, to be honest I ususally don't take breaks which is really bad, I just keep playing, but this period I'm taking a break to reset my mind and go for it again

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I start to lose, I just stop the game and take a break. A break and rest always helps me in such cases.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
Just quit playing poker or play for fun as a hobby at the lowest rates, or there are many such games in freerolls.
But if you are serious, self-study, read more, find friends who are also interested in poker, and study together.
If you don’t know how to read and prefer only to play, reconcile with the fact that to reach a level in poker you will need much more time without studying the theory.
In general, everything has long been said about personal growth in poker, and finding it on Google is quite simple and finding the material you are interested in.
GOOD LUCK.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I lose every hand in poker, I take a break with coffee and cigarettes.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well first we need to know why we are losing, if it is game variance it is normal we have nothing to do, now if it is a failure in your game then you have to stop to study which spots you are missing.

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What should we do when we are losing every day in poker? Best of how many days to play again What do you do when you are in a situation like this ??

If by every day you mean a long streak of losing the it is your gameplay. Consider stripping yourself of what you think you know and starting from the very bottom. Dedicate time to study, personally I do it on a night time before bed so I can allow the information to process and then I will go over again quickly the following morning.

Act like you know nothing at all and try to learn EVERYTHING bit by bit and have a plan of attack. Strategy is key

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a long break. I would try to play again after a month.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Change the style of play for a few days and see how you do, without too much investment.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case, I take a break for a few days. I play other games online to get distracted.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Every player has this situation. Of course, a break solves this problem. Don't worry, rest for a few days and get back to the game. Good luck.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What should we do when we are losing every day in poker? Best of how many days to play again What do you do when you are in a situation like this ??
sometimes when you get away for a few days and come back, it all turns around, not allways.But usually it will change, if it doesnt i would say you are a bad gambler like me!

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think you should check your hands, your game, your stack in each loss of the game and, especially, the position you were at the table at the time of the play, to see what can improve.

Also, make sure you are not in the right buy-in for yourself and check how other people are playing.

Another tip is to check what variance of losses you can have at this level of play because if we are talking about MTT a minimum percentage of times you will be winning and that is part of your growth.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is what I learned from listening to Garrett Adelstein. You have to learn to compartmentalized, if you are losing don't try to win back what you already lost. You have to start fresh. Say you lost 40% of your bankroll overnight, you have to let that go. Next day your new 60% of your bankroll is your 100% of the bankroll. You will set goals related to that new bankroll, instead of chasing the high of where you fallen from.

M

mrpig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lose often because I can 't stand nerves. I play 5 hours. Trebled (x3). I will a little more play. And ... lost all the winnings in a minute. And then lost all money on table.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually in this situation, I take a break from the game for several days, because it is useless to recoup right away; if I try to recoup, I begin to lose money even more.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Moving away from tables will reset your mind, and doing everything else what people said in previous posts. We all have bad times, and after bad comes good things.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If you are a patient person you can return to play even on the same day, but if you are a little stressed, wait a few days and use them to improve your game, take the time to study and after that, return, with the same style game or not, then it will depend on what you were missing to be losing. Don't stress about bad's. Up until!

B

billy_k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on the person.
I'm learning poker odds, and if I think I've lost at odds, but my judgment was not wrong, it's hard to get a tilt.
If you have trouble playing, it's a good idea to keep an eye on other people's play while watching.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
analyze your game, and take time to continue learning, improve your game, on YouTube there are many videos of tournaments or sessions and it is very interesting to see them to learn, here also a lot of information, the main thing is to continue learning and since you think it is the moment you return to the tables:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

There are some youtube channel for sng you recomend?