What's your reaction when you lose online ?

L

leandr0s

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whenever i get badbeaten or coolered (and those two happen really frequently recently) i get really mad. i probably take a snap of the hand in replay. then send it to a friend saying "this is how jokerstars ****ed me today"

vali246

vali246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
99% of a time i lose on the river,and that's very annoying

E

euro fish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very interesting question , if you play lots of tournaments you wil lose a lot of them without cashing , so for me this situation becomes more and more familiar , so me personally does not get angry anymore when this hapens !

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was short stack and was afraid I could not get ITM. 30 players to ITM and I shove with AKs. The son of b ... calls with K2o. The flop K 10 7 Turn 6 River 2!
you're upset they called with K2?

If you knew they had K2 before the cards came out, would you want them to call or fold?

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to defy the odds when I am drawing and if I lose I promise never to do it again but of course failure is always the step sister of success

Lourivaldo

Lourivaldo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure everyone is upset when they lose , but it's up to each one to understand that this will happen sooner or later ... Simple to register in another tournament and ball forward !!!

mmbossman

mmbossman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shrug and move on, variance is a bitch at times but as long as you're trying to make good decisions you're doing all you can.

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that's what separates the ladder of different players. If your a player that is blaming the site/river/luck or the poker gods above, then I'm assuming in the long run you aren't a winning player.

No matter the outcome long term winning players will be happy with 90% of the decisions thy make (yes we all make a donkey call thats the maths is against from time to time) If you get it in with the best hand and loose you made the right move, run that hand with a random board 10 times you'll win more than loosing.

Unless you have the nuts there's a chance your going to loose.. Get it in with the maths in your favor and hold on when we loose shrug it off knowing we would make that same move over and over and normally winning.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calmly take it.)) Since the fool)))

TheNumShow

TheNumShow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally Im Fine, but there are occasions when I get pissed, the other day I got a straight on the flop, after going all in in a real money tourny which I was one of the 2 people left, he got a fullhouse on the river,, I broke my wireless mouse on the wall across the room. -

Lourivaldo

Lourivaldo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally Im Fine, but there are occasions when I get pissed, the other day I got a straight on the flop, after going all in in a real money tourny which I was one of the 2 people left, he got a fullhouse on the river,, I broke my wireless mouse on the wall across the room. -

lol... Always wanted to do this!

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am usually stay calm but if its happening many times in a row I just turn off poker and iam going smoke calm down for some time and then go back to game.

L

LPT9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agrh

Angry, principally in the bads that frenquently occur on freerrolls

Lespaul_Lover

Lespaul_Lover

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually get a little upset if its a bad beat, but then remind myself that I played better 'poker' and will kick his butt next time lol. Unless it happens more than once, then it hurts the feels....

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I get the feeling online poker is rigged because someone goes all in with such a bad hand and wins for example with a low straight while I am all in with a monster hand. That is so annoying. Because I ask myself, how could the opponent believe to win with his bad hand and I think he must have known it.

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I blame the dog for the distraction.

Caracazz

Caracazz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel very bad because I almost ever want to see the opponent's cards. I ever call even when my cards are weak. It is something I have to control. Ever when I control my impulse, I reach to the finals tounaments, but when I call just for curiosity, I get out from tourney early.

3289budlight

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends

If i am in a small group game i am ok with it but in a large game when i have a premium hand and get called by some fish with 2 cards i tend to get very upset and close out the table fast.

SerbiaGrinding

SerbiaGrinding

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I swear most of the time when i lose. It depends though how big of a mistake i made.

W

WaxDabMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the situation and buy in for me. My stability def varies based on sleep diet n personal life lol

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of time I blame the site and the fish, who called me with notthing and gave me a bad beat!! ¬¬

lonaug

lonaug

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go crazy!

Man, when it's due to bad luck I almost break my PC and curse lots of bad words! :mad:

M

monoskyx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fu..... software
then i search other table or tournament XD

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
since download "Mortal Kombat X" ill play it when im lose in poker :D its so soothing

J

julianocwb10

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
então quando eu perco ou sou eliminado de algum jogo, eu paro penso porque eu fiz aquela jogada, qual era as chances de ganhar aquela mão! revejo a mão pra pode saber aonde eu estou errando!
as vezes da vontade de xinga, sai quebrando tudo, mais agente tem que saber levar a variância do joga, ela sempre vai existir nao adianta agente tenta fugir dela, ela sempre vai estar ali no live ou no online!