What's your reaction when you lose online ?

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shut down PS and go to bed when I get a couple of bad beats in a row. Of course, stopping before that point when I'm up is always the challenge.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look to stand up and go to the kitchen, searching something to drink and avoid enter in a new tournament until the tilt goes out. When I do not do this, I look for any open tournament to enter and this seems to not be a good choice. Keep calm and carry on. Do not be too much anxious.

AKApokeruga

AKApokeruga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it left me more mad than live games. I dont know, my reaction is usually overplay the role it should.

Why so? Are you think that you must win any tournament you play? About 70% of tournament you play will finish without your name in prizes. So when you are sitting at the table you must think about how to make the best decisions you can. And then you winrate and ROI of your play will raise.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already repeatedly spoke on this subject. It is unpleasant to everyone to miss good luck. But at a game online it is necessary to be ready to lose touch. Therefore you shouldn't risk too at a game online, to be nervous at a rupture of connection. I first of all play for pleasure and when it turns out as I want - I rejoice. And if on the contrary - I try not to be upset.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Try to use the losses as a learning experience .If you were just unlucky stay calm and controlled mentally . If you made bad decisions do your best to avoid the same mistakes . Realize your own flaws (leaks ) and work to correct them .

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I blame the place im playing the donk that called, and I get real mad!!! I never say it online, once in awhile very rare I will say why would you call donk!! You just have to take it and move on!! Iv never had a million dollars on the line dont know how i would react to someone sucking out and costing me a million or even ten thousand..:mad:

P

penkov1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends how much I loose and the way that happened but mostly, i really get angry. after 1 min am ok