What are your biggest difficulties in Poker?

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest impediment is, I play not to loose. I should be playing to win but it is hard for me get my head around that.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say not folding enough hands because i call with the lower cards and know i shouldn't. I like lower cards when i know every1 has high cards. Good luck.

O

oigario

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
try to figure out why don't they have common poker rules and regulations.

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enough TIME to play when you are working full time and have a family.
One of the worst impediments to the evolution of multiplayer games is the emotional issue.

Many cannot understand the game or are simply going through something bad outside of Poker and this becomes stressful, allowing their reasoning to drastically decrease, automatically resulting in emotional destabilization leading to loss of money.

But this is just one example.

Now do you know what your impediment is?

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst difficulty is myself and more specifically my weaknesses. Sooner or later everybody learns to play poker .The most difficult part is to use the knowledge during the game when feelings and chips might take over the mind

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest difficulties in poker are anxiety and lack of patience. These two issues hinder me a lot, especially when the tournament is already very advanced.

Last edited:
A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the hardest part for me in poker is dealing with the frustrations that this game causes us, it is relentless, any mistake costs us dearly, and you feel when you could have played differently and won a lot more. poker is a losing game and you have to be very good psychologically to support this reality.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The predictable unpredictability of this game.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Tilt management which is now much better then originally.

Frankqc666

Frankqc666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't you take advantage of the variance?

I always play with an average of 100 buy ins, maybe it's an option you...

I have already tried playing $ 1 tournaments with $ 100 in the bank but I find the prices unattractive at this level. I've heard this advice many times, it seems like a sure way to manage your bankroll well and grow. I had seen good results, I will maybe get back to it. It seems to be a longer but effective process

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest problem is the dog. Just as I get on a roll in some tournaments is the time that the dog goes to the door whining to go out. By the time I get back my streak of good luck is over or my stack is eaten up with the blinds. Sooooooooo if she wants to go out and I have a smaller stack I just go all in before I go out. Most times that's the end for me. GGRRRRRRRRRRR

K

Kingedward10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest difficulty in playing poker

My biggest difficulty is being patient not trying to win every hand don't try to play every hand

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it difficult to put a string of winning hands together

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mine is not slowing down to think the hand through at times. Allows me to lose a lot of chips at times.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thinking I have the best hand, and I do not.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Insta call the answer!

Bankroll management! No doubt!

meagain00

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest difficulty is banking and sometimes losing patience, when I lose a strong hand, and I get hit bad bets, I think those are the bad management of the bank, and not having enough patience, to stay calm.

patience makes man wise ...