DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In online poker, what bothers me is that some people don't follow the rules of etiquette at the poker table.

Education is everything for the human being. But this is getting more and more difficult in the world today.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Personally I am angered: 1. The rough statements which do not have what reasons. 2. Players who complain if someone from players does the courses too slowly. 3. Make remarks to other players in online. My opinion: such players unbalanced upstarts who I think that they are able to play poker...

Exactly, see what a ridiculous situation. They complain that you think a little more about the game. If there are no offenses then "zzzzzzzzz" appears in the chat. Pathetic.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but where is the guarantee that in another tournament I will not meet the same players

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you plays with people then you get only pleasure

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The lack of an online site for US players to play that is trustworthy and easily accessible.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Join Rskeyyy - it's not just pisses me off, it discourages the desire to play and destroys the entire system of understanding poker!!!

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And odds calculator for 3 times out of the tournament if the odds are 2 to 1 against a single opponent! where's the point of this stupid program???

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The feeling that PS players out of tournaments due to personal preferences or just one smaller stack despite any odds! There is even an opinion!!!

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Situation like this pisses me off.
gw0yAH
gw0yAH

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i personally try to not allow anything to piss me off. Nobody likes bad beats or people with junk cards getting over your KK or AA but this is part of the game. Instead of accusing other people for the failure i try to analyze my own game and improve it in future. In a long run these people who do not want to learn and do stupid things will give you money so i think that their presence is good for us. :)

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in the world of poker most of the rage bots which divorced very much.

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
getting slow rolled still pisses me off,the internet tough guys i can just lol at

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing really.
But I do understand that:
1) normal human beings don't understand geeks with a phd in math
2) play early in any freeroll is very different from a poker show on TV
The above 2 may be a good reason for all complaints.
I dont use chat', but observe all.
I almost 'like' abusive chat, it's NEVER from a good player.
Same with slowplaying, always poor player.
The good news: bad player: easy chips (sadly with higher variance)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Things that piss me off in poker: People who regester in a tourney and sit out the hole game
People who go all in with junk and crack your pocket AAs
people who all they want to do is swear and insult other players
You have a good table and the site throws you into another table
I am sure there are many more things that piss us off, let me know.

Sit out and bad beat are understandable. They're in the game.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
people who go all in with 2, 7and then moan at people who have KK winning over them.

Bad Beat are part of the game. This should not be an embarrassment, even though it is very annoying.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
People who go all in with garbage when playing rebuys.
People who insult players.
People who blame the poker site when they go out

I think the first situation is part of the game. But the next two you were perfect, very unpleasant.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are like two things that really get on my nerves in the poker world...

1. Many of the recent changes that Pokerstars have done. Rake increases and removal of certain features like Supernova Elite.

2. WSOP's Poker Player's Championship. Honestly this tournament should be consider as a real "main event" because of the amount of skill required. Lower the buy-in cost and maybe more players will enter it.

The Rake question really was an abuse, almost two years ago when there were changes to the baus almost nobody had liked this new era, they still continued all this time. After the Russian had shown the public the abuse of the room they opted for the change. Let's wait and see what evolves.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It annoys me a lot are the players that go more to insult than to play. If they lose a hand, they start cursing horrors. I've had the displeasure of playing a SNG with a totally rude person, who, losing his hand because of his stupidity, started cursing me a lot. Except that if the player is a woman, as it happened with my mother, the sings, insinuations, even libidinous words and sexual offenses begin.

Very sad. The world is complicated.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The bad beat irritates me a lot, when i have AA i bet everything the villain pays with K5o and hits a sequence from A to 5.

Remember, Bad Beat always happens. Think long term.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Donkeys because they always get lucky and end up winning, And then I get shitty luck and and up losing with AA or and others pockets and Two Same cards.

Do not be angry at bad beat. If they are happening it means that you are making the right moves, and in the long run you will be profitable.