What in the Poker World Upsets You?

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Things that piss me off in poker: People who regester in a tourney and sit out the hole game
People who go all in with junk and crack your pocket AAs
people who all they want to do is swear and insult other players
You have a good table and the site throws you into another table
I am sure there are many more things that piss us off, let me know.

You, being sure pss's me off.

I have to say though....letting you know ..suddenly makes me not pss'd off anymore. :angel:

OH!!...?....and about those pocket AAs ??.......
i'm sorry, i didn't know it was you.

((note to self...spend more time learning player names)):deal:

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people who go all in with 2, 7and then moan at people who have KK winning over them.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People who go all in with garbage when playing rebuys.
People who insult players.
People who blame the poker site when they go out

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are like two things that really get on my nerves in the poker world...

1. Many of the recent changes that Pokerstars have done. Rake increases and removal of certain features like Supernova Elite.

2. WSOP's Poker Player's Championship. Honestly this tournament should be consider as a real "main event" because of the amount of skill required. Lower the buy-in cost and maybe more players will enter it.

Diamond14101985

Diamond14101985

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, I get pissed off when the player is nuts, and he lags with the bet

G

globetrott3r

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a player goes All in with Q7offsuited..

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Insults involving getting cancer are totally uncalled for and annoy me.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Difficult to answer.
No doubt, I don't like players who insult others.
I worry, when other players play with any hand.

ederato

ederato

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It annoys me a lot are the players that go more to insult than to play. If they lose a hand, they start cursing horrors. I've had the displeasure of playing a SNG with a totally rude person, who, losing his hand because of his stupidity, started cursing me a lot. Except that if the player is a woman, as it happened with my mother, the sings, insinuations, even libidinous words and sexual offenses begin.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bad beat irritates me a lot, when i have AA i bet everything the villain pays with K5o and hits a sequence from A to 5.

C

CoreyCA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Donkeys because they always get lucky and end up winning, And then I get shitty luck and and up losing with AA or and others pockets and Two Same cards.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The place to rave about trifles (and all that does not harm physical health to us and our loved ones is a trifle) it is better to have fun, in particular, from playing poker. This applies to everyday life, because to live in a constant state of embitterment is stupid and uninteresting. We are all people, we all have our own shortcomings and dignities. It is necessary to waste time on what brings pleasure, because we have so little (I mean time)

Exactly, many people lose their sense.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lack of luck is the worst i think! it really pisses me off when i do everything right but i loses my chips.

You have to remember that bad luck only affects you in the short term.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when a very long time there is a normal map, and even enrage me especially players who play slowly to delay the game

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
people who go all in with 3, 4 and then moan at people who have KK winning over them.

Bad beat happens. I'll want to play all-in with that player. You're going to give me lots of chips in the long run.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My answer is: lucky 72o allin winners preflop :D

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So true...they love winning, losing is a whole different persona

Yes, especially when it comes to conspiracy theory. You can never contradict a lunatic of this, if you find the masters of truth.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yea I feel ya there. It sucks being so close then someone draws out to beat you. When a normal person wouldn't have even played there hand.

The problem is not winning or losing a hand. The problem is education at the end of the hand.
If the villain played well, cool, let's learn from this, if he played poorly, cool, we will never repeat his mistakes. But never point out mistakes.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not like when a player with any hand goes to all-in and wins with cards like 2.9 or 3.10 against DD. KK is almost impossible in off-line poker, and it becomes their style of play

The fact that you can enter another tournament soon after you lose, it becomes very easy this type of action.
I believe that is the explanation.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pisses me off emmm ok Final table bubble huge tournament buy in 100d plus big field huge ladders position 3 of 10 already planning on what you are going to buy when you reach one of them top 3 spots patting yourself on the back for flawless solid play for a change not 1 big mistake in whole tournament when you look down at AA on the BB 1 of the two chip leaders Jams AQ suited all in into your substantial big blind instant call while screaming yes only thing is I lose hand to lousy flush.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We need to remember that bad beat happens

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The cooler when you are close to serious money if I feel I got my chips in correct not as mad but damn the game is frustrating sometime

We need to stay calm and stay focused.