DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What pisses you off in the poker world?

it makes me angry that the poker world is stronger and better than me and I can not win anything

Study bro ... You will achieve your results. Dedicate yourself

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that the luck or "desire" to win a tournament goes beyond math and strategy?

I believe that besides luck, strategies and mathematics, there is also a psychological component of the game, which does not include any of the above concepts, and which many do not know or do not remember and think that mathematics is the key to victory, which is the greatest error. Psychology as an element of the game - is the main factor of a professional player and how would you not have mastered the math in the game, against such an opponent you will eventually lose at the exact distance.

M

maverran1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If i had to say one thing that pisses me off it is Rake increases!

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When somebody goes all in, and only have 4 outs, and hit it on the river.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people who go all in with 3, 4 and then moan at people who have KK winning over them.

I don't think I've ever had this happen. Where do you play that you have fish like this at the table. I would love to sit here and listen to them moan while I take pot after pot.

AlexSolt

AlexSolt

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I go broke. When I fail to cash major tournaments.

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad players, bad beats, and most of all, players who lack empathy. I know some people think that the poker room is not a place for empathy, but when you win a hand in a cash game or knock someone out of a tournament, you are effectively taking their money. Don't boast, show some respect.

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, also, poorly structured tournaments. Jesus I hate that shi*

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But caution is needed at this time.
Players in this state usually pay with anything, can hit a low flop or you can not deduce that it is in your range.
We need to stay calm. Their goal is to destabilize you and steal your chips.
I try to play to the maximum after such players! In their anger they make a lot of mistakes, but I also see that it would not be a theatrical production that would take my chips! I say so because, very rarely I play in such a-style, and show that I in tilte! To start chatting swear, then give a few chips with crazy pocket cards ! And when you have a flush or set I give all in, and many eat this bait!!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that besides luck, strategies and mathematics, there is also a psychological component of the game, which does not include any of the above concepts, and which many do not know or do not remember and think that mathematics is the key to victory, which is the greatest error. Psychology as an element of the game - is the main factor of a professional player and how would you not have mastered the math in the game, against such an opponent you will eventually lose at the exact distance.

I agree that it is necessary to have a stabilized mind. But if you do not understand math and have a consistent strategy, having a healthy mind does not generate benefits.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to play to the maximum after such players! In their anger they make a lot of mistakes, but I also see that it would not be a theatrical production that would take my chips! I say so because, very rarely I play in such a-style, and show that I in tilte! To start chatting swear, then give a few chips with crazy pocket cards ! And when you have a flush or set I give all in, and many eat this bait!!

Good strategy.

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What pisses me off is poor structured tournaments.

M

mateus barros

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
buy cheap

in cheap-priced tournaments, in which part is it worth being aggressive?

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good strategy.
Unfortunately sometimes it is necessary to wait long when the necessary combination will come! And here it comes the necessary combination, I go all in! But here is opponent on river collects four of a kind! How does that happen? Rarely, but me several times thus beat opponent! Or even more painful when all the time playing at the poker table, and not gathered the necessary combination!

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats and lucky donks.. unless I'm the one beating and donking.. haha. :)

R

rafbam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what piises me off is that when I raise pre-flop (I never call pre-flop) people are getting pissed that they must call again pre-flop.

Btw I raise pre-flop so that the bb doesn't get a "free" flop.

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Things that really tick me off in the game of poker is definitely when I lose an all-in because of the river after my chances were already really high. That, and the guy above me ^ |
|
😂