DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately sometimes it is necessary to wait long when the necessary combination will come! And here it comes the necessary combination, I go all in! But here is opponent on river collects four of a kind! How does that happen? Rarely, but me several times thus beat opponent! Or even more painful when all the time playing at the poker table, and not gathered the necessary combination!

Remember, bad beats do happen.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what piises me off is that when I raise pre-flop (I never call pre-flop) people are getting pissed that they must call again pre-flop.

Btw I raise pre-flop so that the bb doesn't get a "free" flop.

Oh really? I have not come across this situation is not logical yet ... but it does not make sense ... these people who complain do not know how to play.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Things that really tick me off in the game of poker is definitely when I lose an all-in because of the river after my chances were already really high. That, and the guy above me ^ |
|
😂

Receiving a bad beat is really annoying. But it's part of the game.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Diego-Response

Diego, just like in blackjack; you play the odds and sometimes the dealer gets ya anyway. While playing your perfect poker game, go all-in on a pair of aces (cause ya need to double up) and a player with three times more than you, takes a chance and calls with an offsuit Q-10 and beats ya on the River. Never seems to fail when your at the last table and the winner goes to the MDS or wins some cash. Unfortunately, in America, we have few choices of where to play online and it has become what economists may call an Oligopoly.:top:

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when the game is too short. some players who do not want to risk and play a game- these things make upset

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it very difficult to play against newer and lesser skilled players as I feel I need to play extra safe around them. More often than not we will get well paid off against them but it really does seem more often than not they catch their low percentage outs. I find pre flop raising against them often never gets them to fold so it is almost pointless to do. Among other things. But in general lower skilled and bad sense of basic logic of the mathematical portion of the game in moments where it should be an easy fold they call and get their miracle card. But it is part of the game no doubt, just makes it tough when you do everything right and it happens to come for them so much.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What in the Poker World Upsets you?

Getting beat when holding AA, or KK or QQ.
Being too late to register for a tournament.
Not having the $250 to purchase a ticket for the ACR Sunday tournament.
Seems as though not as many are playing online as use to.
Not enough freerolls
Staying up late and placing in a 11:30 PM tournament and finding out the ticket is for a specific tournament that starts at 4am.
BOTS
Fewer players playing sit in gos or so it seems.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Diego, just like in Blackjack; you play the odds and sometimes the dealer gets ya anyway. While playing your perfect poker game, go all-in on a pair of aces (cause ya need to double up) and a player with three times more than you, takes a chance and calls with an offsuit Q-10 and beats ya on the River. Never seems to fail when your at the last table and the winner goes to the MDS or wins some cash. Unfortunately, in America, we have few choices of where to play online and it has become what economists may call an Oligopoly.:top:

We need to understand that Bad Beat will always happen. As I see it, I will always want to receive a QTo call when I'm with AA, because I'm going to win 84% of the time.
Already in relation to the Oligopoly is unfortunate. We hope that soon this will break down and there will be more options for you.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I find it very difficult to play against newer and lesser skilled players as I feel I need to play extra safe around them. More often than not we will get well paid off against them but it really does seem more often than not they catch their low percentage outs. I find pre flop raising against them often never gets them to fold so it is almost pointless to do. Among other things. But in general lower skilled and bad sense of basic logic of the mathematical portion of the game in moments where it should be an easy fold they call and get their miracle card. But it is part of the game no doubt, just makes it tough when you do everything right and it happens to come for them so much.

I do not see much logic, my friend. Facing a novice player in poker has to be "always" easier, you have more experience, skills and math skills better at certain times. Maybe the Bluffs are being unnecessary. These players often play a level 0 melee. So to win you need to do the basics, "ABC" Poker.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Getting beat when holding AA, or KK or QQ.
Being too late to register for a tournament.
Not having the $250 to purchase a ticket for the ACR Sunday tournament.
Seems as though not as many are playing online as use to.
Not enough freerolls
Staying up late and placing in a 11:30 PM tournament and finding out the ticket is for a specific tournament that starts at 4am.
BOTS
Fewer players playing sit in gos or so it seems.

Your list is giant :D:D:D

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People who Slow Roll, to me they have no class. I'd never do it, as I've had it done to me and it sucks.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What bothers me most is that many players who believe that they are doing the correct things and think they are following the correct strategy which was learned in some books or videos they get angry and mistreat other players. In the same way, blaming and insulting the croupiers for bad cards and flops received.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What bothers me most is that many players who believe that they are doing the correct things and think they are following the correct strategy which was learned in some books or videos they get angry and mistreat other players. In the same way, blaming and insulting the croupiers for bad cards and flops received.

That's really awful. If they had really studied the basics of the game, they would not blame anyone for their game. They are very bad players, and by unnecessary insults they become unpleasant people.

T

TheShek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get upset at players who belittle and verbally abuse other players, whether online or live. I've been guilty of that in the past online, I've never had the courage to call someone a F*$&%^ DONK as I leave the table after a bad beat. But as I've progressed I think abusing and belittling other players is very bad for the game. You want players at the table who are worse than you, and you should make them feel welcome so they keep coming back for fun and enjoyment. They are most likely good people with interesting lives and like to play poker for fun and to blow off steam. Enjoy their company. When people take enjoyment our of the game by being assholes, it is bad for the game.

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players that play like they do not care and get rewarded for stupid play...