The Ace on the river, unless I needed it 🤣

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am mildly annoyed with the player (less than 1 bb) sitting out wins with the all-in pot.

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the long late registrations in tournaments is what annoys me

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you know your opponent is bluffing the whole entire hand. Preflop,flop,turn, and river and u have him dominated and a good read on him but he gets lucky on the turn and/or river to suck out and win the hand but the worst part is they make a ridiculous over bet or all in bet after the river and u decide to call and lose most if not all your chips. It's a combination of bad luck and trickery.

J

jumboscampi

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The DONKS

They drive me nuts, especially in the freerolls or tournys with rebuys and add ons.
It's like "ALL IN" for them when they may only have a 2 and a 3 or whatever.

NO DONKS!!

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most annoying thing is when fish is constantly lucky. Constantly on any cards. Like today - my AA - he had K4. Annnnddddd. He caught two pairs. How so? ))))))))))))))))))

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What annoys me the most in poker are bad players who allwin from any position with any card with no connection to the hand.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What annoys me the most is the variance the way you can be way ahead having made the right decision and still loose to a bad hand

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am most annoyed at Brazilian and Russian poker players 😅 they only play with sticks in each hand.

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thing that annoys me the most specially in freerolls is the firts round where 50% of the table shoves with anything just to bingo with the cars... ITS POKER NOT BINGO!

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a big downswing and Loosing all my bankroll and not have money, to continued my play, either online or live.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening!
Losing annoys me the most
in the hands of AA, KK. This is very painful

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online? People playing at 8 tables with connection issues.. losing way too much time.

D

dope88boy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What bothers me the most about losing........

SIMPLE.

NOT F@$#¥÷$G WINNING!!!

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beat after bad beat, it is part of the game but still so frustrating. Oh and also hitting the wrong button, which I just did and committed 1/3 of my stack with garbage cards. Ops. I just made the money, so not a total lose.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh! Oh! Also the phone dying mid-hand, while hitting a flush on a good pot. Happened a few days ago. Battery went from 18% to zero just after the big raise. I mean, instantly!

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get very upset when I lose with AA and KK

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing bothers me about poker, absolutely nothing. I even love bad bets. I can be bothered by some question in a room, but nothing about the game itself.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
losing part in poker annoys me because i always want to win

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What annoys me the most is that when you sit for hours waiting for some playable hand, your stack slowly but surely evaporates. And when something finally comes to you, you have to take risks, and in the end you fly out.
Sometimes you get good cards all the time. And sometimes that doesn't happen for a very long time.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Oh! Oh! Also the phone dying mid-hand, while hitting a flush on a good pot. Happened a few days ago. Battery went from 18% to zero just after the big raise. I mean, instantly!
Your phone battery needs to be replaced ...

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It just looks to me when I am playing patiently and then agressively with strong hand that the software awward loose crazy players because they too often beat my premium hands.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I am with pocket kings against 99 preflop all in and flop comes 78J I know exactly what comes on turn or at least on river especially on 888 and GG....it is just always.
of course i am loosing from straight.