what annoys you the most about poker?

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much really annoys me. But lately, people that sign up to tourneys & just sit out from the start & blind out. Not just a few players, either. Dozens & Dozens of them.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I raise preflop with KK. Some donk goes all-in with A5. Of course an A hits. It's really hard to fold KK, It always depends, chips stack, how long the tournament has been running, what kind of player you're playing, how close the money bubble is, and on and on.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

The most annoying are those who play totally randomly and more annoying when they win, I have tagged several, but although I risk the bet, many times they win.

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This people that run the time limit down to nothing dont make sense to me why they do it not going to benefit you unless you have a lot of chips.

C

Cancun2022

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not flirt good cards for many hands and lose hands that are almost won.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing hands where I have more then 80% chance to win

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Players that make always raise or go all-in, not matter what cards they have. And player who always wait for his time to going to zero.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nothing annoys me in Poker, because when you let it annoy you, you have already lost before the first hand is dealt, Sure there are bad beats and suck-outs made by the biggest fish in the game, but if you let it get under you skin, Why bother playing?
Poker is a fun game, and when you lose, and it gets to a point where you lash out at the computer or whatever device you play on, then it is going to cost a lot more than your buy-in. Just ask the Streamer "Spraggy" who smashed his monitor, live and on-line, after losing a big hand.
Phrases like "Que Sera Sera" or "Se La Vie" always come to mind when I lose, "That's Life" "That's Poker" "Shit Happens" Get over it and try again. Remember!

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(or buy a new monitor)

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Losing connection in the middle of a hand burns my soul in a place I didn't know existed.. and in live poker I can't stand meaningless chit chat, hell anywhere not just at the tables.. I dont like to hear my own bulk sht come out my own mouth. I for sure don't give two cents about yours... shuffle the card, let's play poker..

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Losing!

Being outdrawn by some idiot calling a pot sized bet to make a gutshot.

sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you need to go to the toilet and you got premium hands)

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Losing hands where I have more then 80% chance to win
This! Specially on river! I've lost the river with one-outer, was set over set, mine was higher, if he gets one of his two outers i made a flush, the river was his only card in the whole deck!:mad:

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its online algorithm and their manipulations.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thing that annoys me the most about poker is when you are totally won and in the end they win with a card and a bad hand state embargo this many tournaments with players Bingo Players, i've seen players win with 7's and 2's off against Pair of Kings:eek:

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Players who talk-chat too much all the time during tourney.

While this can be annoying to some I just sit and listen and sometimes I can pick up things about their play, like the guy who says: "why should I defend my BB with cards I would muck in every other position?' Small talk like that just made him a target of a pre flop steal of his blind. Stuff like that and people who talk get distracted and will make mistakes.

Jim

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What really annoys me is the fact that when you are in some platforms, you do not know if these are completely safe when playing against other player online, for example, we know each other here in cardschat but when we play in big platforms we do not know who or waht we are playing against, can it be a bot? I was analyzing the probability of cheating in online poker, and yes, there is a big probability that while you play you get in touch with someone using a prohibited App to cheat on poker online. It is curious nobody cares about this but I do. Palying against someone that can see your game is really annoying. Regards.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thing that annoys me the most in poker is when a poker maniac hits the card very hard) Moreover, he is lucky to win against me more than once)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What really annoys me is the fact that when you are in some platforms, you do not know if these are completely safe when playing against other player online, for example, we know each other here in cardschat but when we play in big platforms we do not know who or waht we are playing against, can it be a bot? I was analyzing the probability of cheating in online poker, and yes, there is a big probability that while you play you get in touch with someone using a prohibited app to cheat on poker online. It is curious nobody cares about this but I do. Palying against someone that can see your game is really annoying. Regards.

If you are afraid of that then you can always mix up your gamestyle lol ...

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get irritated when my opponent or opponents take a long time to play and keep typing fibs in the chat, and then just give up.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get extremely annoyed with online poker villains because when you think he doesn't have those cards he appears with the card then you come with the best cards talk now I'm going to take chips from him then when will you see he's winning you again.

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A bad beat on the river has been my biggest annoying situations.

Last time it happened I had a pair and this villain in position was just calling waiting for a gutshot and got it right at the river when I had just called an all in.

I was really upset about it.

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
to be the bubble boy especially when im taking a shot in 55$ tournament