Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Players who don't understand the money bubble, and tournament etiquette regarding how to eliminate short stacks and forced all-ins.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd imagine i'd name too many things on that front but then again guess nothing isn't more annoying than ending up in table where not a single player is adventurous enough sinde they usually FOLD before you can even make your move ...

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
what worries me the most is the game at the table, where I just marked all the players I know who bluff, and also play and suddenly change tables.
I am stressed by the players who take too long to make decisions, as a rule, these are the players who imagine themselves to be the stars of poker. It's okay if there is 1 player at the table, but when there are 3 or more of them, it infuriates me ...

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A legjobban az aggaszt, ha robotok ellen kell játszanom, plusz ha 2 játékos ütközik!

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It becomes disgusting when you make right plays with the best hand and get cracked by donk holding trash 4 card straights/flushes any two pairs etc. It happens of course however when it gets repeated several times in the same session or table, you become frustrated and annoyed of playing like why I can't punish them wrong plays. It's the worst situation I get annoyed about meanwhile there's nothing much to do sometimes. It turned to be - let's wait till my unlucky wave period will end so I can win a pot.

I had close scenario last time on wcoop tourney, we were about to go into final stages so I had average stack size, a nice potential to reach higher places. I lost a big hand in a small blind vs button with pairs against trash ace high (I don't remember hands correctly) I lost huge part of my stack sizes immediately gone down to -10bb. Then I managed to climb around 30s again, even winning the same dude (which I've lost before). Just right after I gained my chips back, I was in small blind dealt AA where everyone folds, the action on the button guy. I know he's tilted, just lost huge pot to me so he opened around 3.5bb raise which I decided to call. I know it's always better not to raise against tilted players so they can make crazy moves. Flop came Jc-10c-2h, he keep betting I just call. 10s turn, bets and call. Then 5c river. I decided to bet half pot (most of our stack sizes) myself on river he called and got my aces cracked. He had A10 which turned out trips on turn. I think there I made perfect play but unfortunately it was me get punished of "slow playing aces".

B

bustamanteo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope soon to reach a level where I can make sure I don't lose my bank roll

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I'm happy when I eventually decide to pay with garbage that turns nuts. I get extremely upset when it happens to me.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If something annoys you, don't sit down to play poker. In the game, nothing should annoy, but only bring pleasure. :rolleyes:

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me what bothers me the most is playing at a table where I've just tagged every player I know who bluffs, and who plays and suddenly changes tables.
When I wait for with projects of Straight or Flush in the flop and, the Turn and the River never complete my project.:(

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Greedy, stingy poker rooms with the laughable rewards they offer.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What annoys me the most is a player who plays all-in all the time

C

codybennett14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same player tanking preflop, flop, turn, river in a pot of 90 dollars or less in it. That is always folding no matter what and they are wasting the dealers/tips plus 8 others players time with there inevitable action. When im bluffing and get re raised or called i either show down my hand instantaneously or snap my cards in the muck. Nothing is more tilting than when you know a player has been caught bluffing and they hold there cards for a couple minutes like they are going to call a reraise or go all in. When in reality they are just acting and would never consider these alternative options. Which brings me to another thing when the last player that made a bet or reraise is called or checks through to the river Show your hand first! Why do 2 players heads up sit there and niether show there hand once again the player that last bet is wasting everyone's time for nothing. I never called clock in the past but lately its been ridiculous.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont like when bad players win pots that they dont deserve like shoving all in preflop with a hand like A2 offsuit with more than 50bb left and then another player calls with aces and then the flop comes 345 and the bad player gets rewarded for the bad play.. that doesnt seem fair at all... i also dont like coolers like having kk or qq preflop and losing against aces because how can you fold kings preflop specially in low buy in tournament? . you played well and you are still going to lose 80% of the times. same scenario when two players hit a set on a dry flop, its extremely difficult to fold such a strong hand... and the worst thing of course is losing on the bubble or near the bubble specially if you had the best hand.

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in players with no bet in front and having more than 25 bb. Busted one of those players tonight for about 100 bb. So I guess I shouldn't complain

T

Tacticgambler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when someone at the table goes all in pretty much with anycard and anytime and i get kick out when i have pocket AA

RumDrumSkinTin

RumDrumSkinTin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When your up against a calling station and their hitting their 1 out on every river you play against them.

J

Jansi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The same

La mayoría de las veces juego freerolls y, por lo general, pierdo cualquier "all-in" cuando tengo las mejores cartas ocultas o la mejor mano antes del river.

Lo mismo me sucede a mi 70% de las veces 😪

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s very annoying when someone deliberately takes their time! Or the big no-one calls all the way through and the last card comes down to him with a small hand to win!

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Value bet but it's not.
Set over set.
Aces gets cracked by 2 pair on thr flop.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi all! annoying in poker is that there is no insurance on hands such as AA AK KK from the organizers of the tournament!
How would that even look like? Wouldn't that defeat the whole point of Poker, if some hands would receive a special treatment over others? In my belief, every possible hand combination has the same theoretical chance to score, some are just more probable than others.