ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I just hate when players are winning hands with nothing before RIVER card. It makes me so angry . All the time when I play tournaments, there is one person at table who are killing my nerves :D

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad play getting rewarded

There is nothing more annoying than a player shoving 12-15bb from the SB with garbage such as 8/3 OS, getting called by premium hands and somehow winning the pot. Bad play rewarded is the most tilting. However I laugh at this

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing more annoying than a player shoving 12-15bb from the SB with garbage such as 8/3 OS, getting called by premium hands and somehow winning the pot. Bad play rewarded is the most tilting. However I laugh at this

you just need to remember that 83o against AKs has 30%, that is, in fact, 1 to 3!:deal:

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most annoying thing is loosing to a poor hand that should never have been in the pot in the first place

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
People who take so long to play, I really don't know why they take so long to play. Are they doing math, using something that will make the letter change I don't know... Or is it just to annoy us.
Because if the table didn't give the hand he expected... Taking a long time to play won't change anything..

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most annoying thing is that the government in Serbia has abolished all better online poker rooms

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably the thing that annoys me most about poker is that with so much training material I can't realize myself as a winning player and make money.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not really anything that annoys me about poker (except aces on the river), it's more the poker sites themselves.

They seem to be more infantile than ever. I was play PokerStars, yesterday, and there were bubbles, snoflakes, and things being thrown around. On 888, you have tomatoes, cake, snowballs, eggs, etc....flying across the table.

I thought that poker was meant for adults, not children. Seems that the sites are catering to the infantile, and are trying to outdo each other with idiotic junk.

Guess I'm just a miserable old coot.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Roll on, Muddy River Roll

I don't know how many times I've had the winning hand
against some donk who has relatively nothing, and the river card slams me

It's soooo aggravating! :mad:

TC

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when a LAG fish keeps raising pre (>70% PFR), all with big raises (>5bb), and the good players keep cold-calling and then folding to cbet, over and over again, giving the LAG more and more chips so that he keep bullying the table again, hand after hand after hand.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
super slow players (((I understand that this is also such a tactic, but annoying

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I also tag some players but not most. I try to remember a lot the names and their way of playing that keeps me very focused.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm in a hand online and the other players that are folding each take the maximum amount of time to fold and use up their time bank or do the same thing checking.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

What annoys me the most is the long late registrations in tournaments. What idiot came up with such a mockery of the players?!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I can't say that something really annoys me. But I will agree: I don't like jumping on tables. I manage to get used to one table, and suddenly the table changes. And I'm studying the participants again.
Although, this is not so bad, because long tournaments are tiring, and moving to another table is a kind of dynamic.:icon_thum
I think there are advantages to any irritating factor.:)
What really annoys me is the Internet supply failures. :D But this has nothing to do with poker - it's an external factor.:)

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the things that annoy me are players who raise have nothing one the flop and i have a pair. (they usually have a two facehand KQ or a AK)I call all in and they too do the same and then they win. This has happen way too much on gg poker.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst aspect of poker is, without a doubt, the other players.
If you fall into one of the following categories, you should get help: :p

+ People who feel compelled to constantly lecture other players how they should have played their cards
+ Players who grumble about their terrible luck or bad beats on a regular basis
+ Those who take a long time to make a decision in live poker, especially if it's a simple one or if they've been caught in a bluff.

Players that tell you how you should have played your hand, then play precisely the same way on their next hand and lose, have a particular place in my hall of loathing. ;)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips

+ People who feel compelled to constantly lecture other players how they should have played their cards
+ Those who take a long time to make a decision in live poker, especially if it's a simple one or if they've been caught in a bluff.

Players that tell you how you should have played your hand, then play precisely the same way on their next hand and lose, have a particular place in my hall of loathing. ;)
Lol, spot on, dude.

Let me add some other characters I've met over the years:
-the 'grudge-callers'; so let's say in the last hand you've managed to snatch the pot away from someone who had a bad beat. Happens all the time, right? Well, a grudge-caller will it take it personal and his entire focus will shift to sabotage your play whenever it's possible. You raise, he re-raises, you fold, he folds (as to minimize the risk to be embarrassed again in front of you). These guys are quickly removed from the table in my experience.
-the 'children'; they confuse a poker table with their elementary school playground and love to spam table throwables, insults, taunts and are generally nasty to be around. I call them children, but the fact that these are actually adults is just sad.
-the 'boomer doomers'; people who played for years and cultivated a false sense of superiority and sagacity. They love to disparage and criticize you for not adhering to THEIR way of playing, regardless whether you win or lose, and I always imagine them reeking of cheap cologne and having plush dices in their car.
-the loose maniacs, well they are self-explanatory. Players who lack any sound or reason in their play and either lose quickly or win some sizable pots to become an even greater pain in the rear for everyone sitting with them.

And of course every possible combination of these four.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Great list. There was an older guy at a local cardroom a few years ago that would check every one of those boxes.

My favorite was when another player asked him if he had paid for everyone's chips at the table. The guy looked confused before finally saying no. The player looked at him and said, "Exactly, so shut the hell up." :D

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What annoy's me the most about playing (online) poker are players that feel the need to hurl abuse at other players. More so are the ones that will hurl abuse when they beat another player, then hurl abuse again when said player beats them the next hand.

It's uncalled for, makes you come across as a moron and is pointless as most people will just mute you in the end (which I do alot).

That and the bloody, stupid "throwables". Do we REALLY need to be able to throw tomatoes, snowballs, or any of the other myriad to things at other players? I just find it distracting and turn them off (that said, it would add an element of chaos to live poker. Just imagine watching the chip leader in a wsop final table getting pelted with a tomato).

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
absolutely nothing bothers me in the game of poker :), I like everything:)