what annoys you the most about poker?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me what bothers me the most is playing at a table where I've just tagged every player I know who bluffs, and who plays and suddenly changes tables.
For me its the player that tries to go all in every hand and gets lucky most of the time.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What annoys Me the most about Poker?!. Hm, I shall say simply and shortly: when I lose, the All annoys, and reverse, when I win, then All is OK! That's all!

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, it's the feeling that card drawings in online poker are different from card draws in live poker. I have the impression that in online poker the weakest hands win more often than in live poker, this is for the villains who have more chips than you. I lose All ins more times in a row than I win. Take a test and see how many All ins in a row you lose and how many you win in a row.
In my opinion, consecutive defeats are always more.

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Losing with AA or KK many times in a roll.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Late registrations that last more than two hours and you just trade chips here and there and the number of participants does not decrease are the most annoying in MTT. Well, of course, when you reach the late stage of a tournament in which you played for more than 5-8 hours and you are eliminated not far from the final table or major prizes. These two things are the hardest for me to accept, but I'm working on it)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me what bothers me the most is playing at a table where I've just tagged every player I know who bluffs, and who plays and suddenly changes tables.
Players that every hand, I know it is just luck which I do not have. But hand after hand they hit and mostly on the last card.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What irritates me the most are the players who always limp

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i really hate the bingo players they really annoy me

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Runner Runner always pisses me off

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I am very irritated by those players who come to the table with the simple intention of going all-in.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
losing with good hands, aggressive donkeys players and they are lucky to win, Bad beats

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
badbeats and calls when iam betting huge and iam winning,and after the call iam losing XD
God bless

Magical

Magical

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Being counterfeit.

I mean any loss is annoying right? But when you're counterfeit by the board by that very small % chance, damn it sucks. You're there, chilling, 2-pair, board pairs and ruins you.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most annoing for me is when people tank at tables

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
variance is just so hard to deal with sometimes 72o beating my AA on the river

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I hate when I get a bad streak, it kills my calculations, but it's part of the game, and I know after a bad streak it comes a good one.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker players face different sources of stress during each session, but not everyone is affected equally. Frustration is a long-term uncomfortable feeling reaction. For poker players, frustration is one of the integral parts of being, which usually appears less often as you move up in your career, but never completely goes away. Players of low and medium limits are most susceptible to frustration, since the discrepancy between their desires and capabilities is in the greatest conflict.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most annoying things are getting beat by a far weaker hand on a all in and the second is the amount of slow play when its not necessary

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing low stakes and having 5-6 players see a flop every other hand