Texas hold'em or omaha?

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like holdem more as for omaha the players seem to put money in and hope fore the best more often. And I like Hi LO even less. unless it is a big table. 8 or 9

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as I do enjoy a good game of PLO, I do try to stick to holdem as I just dont have the discipline to only play only to the nuts in Omaha always getting beat by a bigger full house, higher straight, better flush etc just simply put too much variance for my little bankroll.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Omaha is more complicated than Texas Holdem, sometimes it is hard to understand and when you understand things, they do not go as expected and in the end, everything becomes a complicated knot haha, I prefer a thousand times the Texas Holdem :D

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer texas holdem. it is surely a question of habit but I always preveligier this format.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most often, I play Hold'em. Other games are not as interesting to me as Hold'em. In addition, I find it more effective to focus my attention on one game.

S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Omaha but she doesn't come back cause I lose much more than with Holdem.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me more on psyche Texas hold'em, Omaha game, too, enough interesting and variativnaya, but I too little in it played, so perhaps not estimated its in full! Maybe in the future I will try to master it and then I will be able to feel all its charm!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly prefer omaha for having a lot more action at hand, so it gets more exciting!

Exactly my thoughts!
Unfortunately, the more complicated is the game format, the lesser player pools play it. Following this "rule", it is no wonder texas hold'em has the largest player base. This argument alone is enough to stick with holdem, especially in stakes above micro. Although I would prefer Omaha, certainly.

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold'em for sure. But I am a more solid player in PLO8 hi/low. I believe in Omaha8 , I am more patient and that patience pays off. Omaha on the other hand I stay away from, it truly is a wild gamblers game.

N

nimediopeso

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is best game texas hold em

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think because I have known poker with hold'em, I prefer this style of game.

R

romanych51

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all I think that Omaha is much more complicated than hold'em in General for everybody

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, Omaha is too dispersive.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Omaha is very dispersive, especially in micro-limits, where the main preflop game is allin. I do not like this game. Although I play all other types of poker and more or less understand.
In Omaha, one must either very deeply understand or with deep indifference to relate to the result obtained from the drawing of a certain hand.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people play Omaha just like Hold'em, and therefore at low stakes the game is very unpredictable

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly prefer omaha for having a lot more action at hand, so it gets more exciting!
I also like the Omaha game, and I only play the Omaha cash game because of the large and quick actions to collect combinations, but in tournaments or freerolls I prefer to play Hold'em more, so for me Omaha is a great game!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer NL Hold'em. I do not play other games.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Are you looking to win a game or raise your blood pressure?
I asked this question a while ago in this forum and was graciously provided with the answer:
"What are the odds of drawing a straight flush in an Omaha game vs a Hold 'em game?"
Thinking about this question gives an insight into the kind of game you are playing.:ciao:

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to concentrate myself at Texas hold'em first,and then after I got skilled I will try another variation like Omaha.But I prefer holdem.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I tried to play different disciplines, but most of all I like hold'em. If you play professionally, it is difficult to change from one game to another. At the amateur level, I can play Omaha, but nothing more.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Omaha Hi-Lo..

But i prefer Hold Em Big tournaments, Omaha i play to pay the buy ins for Hold Em

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the game is weak in hold'em, I go to play Omaha. You can get more playable cards here, but also more risk to lose.

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas Hold'em is the "first love" for me, but I sure love Omaha too! Hopefully there will be big Omaha online tournaments in the future!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally think that no other poker game will be as powerful as Holdem. Having said that, my best results often comes from Omaha. :fight: