Talk during the game of poker, do you like it?

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Chatting can be an edge at times and is seldom a negative influence on your own game as long as you stay focused on all the tables at a time.
You can also meet many new players as well, especially if using polite respectful chatting.

+++ Chatting

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a huge talker, I am more focused on playing a good game.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, talking at the table makes the game more interesting. The main thing is that it be adequate and understandable.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, i do like to make new friends. But i always avoid to speak negative things, usually i just type "hahaha" "nh" or "ty" during my games.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing online for five and a half years before I switched to live cash game two months ago.
I realized that I have the ability to talk players into folding or calling. I’m even better at trash talking to tilt someone off.
I’m starting to love live game

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to chat during a poker game. Sometimes the needling of the other players are pretty bad. I try not to respond to negative comments.

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like talking if it's not to my opponent in the actual hand it's to the people in my left or right about daily things, work or any topic. Just having a good time. But when it's time to get serious I like to make my opponent talk to me a bit.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Volume is my biggest complaint with talking

I can handle the talking if it doesn't get too loud. I am hypersensitive to noise so most crowds drive me crazy. I think anyone at a poker table should be sensitive to the other players but I know there are some who figure all is fair in love and poker. Usually at least one nasty jerk at a table. Maybe the pros are different.

S

smulkku123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can use talk as a weapon if you know how to use that weapon, if not, you end up making verbal suicide and get knocked by other players.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like conversation,..Im ok with that.......I meet manny people from diferent countryes by chat....

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
conversation during the game is very interesting, often get involved in a conversation if it is not offensive

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I start talking when I play 1 table then this does not present a problem for me, but if I play several tables then conversations distract me very much from the game.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like talking to other people while playing poker, You do need some social aspect in all walks of life. You can also build a reference to someones character by talking to them which will also improve you knowledge of how they play.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Of course it is nice to socialize as long as you do not disturb the other players at the table. That's why I love live poker. :lollypop::p

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends. In cardschat tournaments players send tips to each other. I think it is nice because we can learn. But in other regular tournaments I prefer not to talk.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I write in the chat during the game but mostly read what players write.

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, I am playing live poker with my friends and of course we are talking because we are friends, so no one is paying attention to the game, if 4 of us are playing and there are 2 left, dealer won’t know when to open flop, turn or river. It could take up to 5 minutes just to play 1 hand and believe me, even if it’s random people they will deconcentrate you and you are most likely to lose everything. Chatting during the game is HORRIBLE and irresponsible.

Top 10 Games