Talk during the game of poker, do you like it?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I particularly do not like to chat during the game of poker, I deconcentrate the game and there are also those who like to destabilize the adversary with annoying words.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hi ,chatting while playing isn't that bad can also be motivating if you play with a friend or talking in something interesting.For those who use chat for disconcerting you, can be really effective if you are beginner.Most of times I am glad to chatting specially with cc members :)

Last edited:
J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i like to needle other players to put them on tilt. other times it's nice to chat to the other people at the table

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely chat in chat, but I like to read what others write very much when it's fun when there are cheerful and sociable people.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not like to write in the chat during the game !!!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I do it quite often, I also often find it distracting when the subject is not related to the game at hand and I may not know anything about the topic being discussed. When that's the case I usually don't pay attention to the chat window at all so if someone wants to address me I miss the comments entirely.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Talking while playing poker is a good thing for me.I can understand a lot of things at live poker .I like it and i think if you can understand the hand of opponent is a good advantage for you.You can see daniel he gains info through nothing.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not write because it distracts me butI like to read what others write

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure I love to talk during the game.

Maybe TOO much.

I only play online though - while I get to skip the buffet flatulence at a table? I don't mind chatting at all.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not care))) I do not pay attention to the chat..
Hello and goodbye))))
:wink:

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider the chat box a distraction and try to stay out of all conversations. I would talk to other CC members during the freerolls but that’s about the only exception to the rule.

N

nashty22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always get rowdy at the tables, good for the game

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I usually do not talk during the game, but I don't have problem with talking! Sometimes I talk or I responce, especially in cardchat's games.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. I also lose concentration, when talking with other players. Therefore, I usually do not pay attention to the communication of players during the game.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During online play i rarely type in the chat. During live game it is ok to talk with the other players on the table.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to chat while playing online poker, it annoys me and does not allow me to concentrate. And as for communication during the game live with friends or other players, then I do not mind.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I like it if I play at one table, but if I play on multiple tables at once, then I don't have time to chat and not pay attention to chat box..

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally I don't to talk, because it's a distraction of my game. Maybe I can talk about other point that not include on the game, because if you speak about your hand , your opponent know will you how you play. :cool:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly do not like to chat during the game of poker, I deconcentrate the game and there are also those who like to destabilize the adversary with annoying words.
I also do not like chat during a game of poker, I am at the beginning of a tournament or in a cash game, greeting the players and starting to play and focus on the game and not talk during the game!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Personally I do not like to be chatting when I'm playing ... because it deconcentrates me since I'm usually playing in 4 or more cash tables .. but if I know any player I greet him and nothing else ..!

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm playing online, I don't chat at all, mainly because it's pointless. I have nothing to talk about, I can't see people's faces and I'm often not even paying attention to the chat.

If I'm playing live I tend to chat a little, because I find the game more stressful and talking to the other players make me more relaxed.

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when online I think that if it is in relation to the game until it is good, but random talk does not add anything to you. In live poker I think it is always welcome, it relieves stress.

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, during the game you can talk, but not for long, to maintain concentration ....))

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like it

you get a lot of information plus you sometimes make a person like you. when they like you they tend to be less aggressive towards you. IMO

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer not to talk, because otherwise I start to distract myself and do not pay attention to the game. It is also good because if we receive aggression or another player bothers us, it does not change us at all. regards

Top 10 Games