63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Respect all but the lucky ones..

I respect all the grinders.
No respect for the lucky player that consistently goes all in, stays lucky, cannot lose, it's their day.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rarely in poker, you can show respect to your opponent without causing damage to yourself. But often in the satellites you can find a manifestation of nobility and respect, for example, when a large stack throws off chips to a short stack and thus allows the opponent to go further.
You call that nobility and respect? It sounds more like collusion to me.

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to concentrate only on combinations of cards, for everything else I do not care. It is necessary to play without emotion on the players do not watch!

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I never insult anyone at the table. It’s a game and it shouldn’t cause such negative emotions. Many people think that if you don’t see them, you can actively humiliate other players. But maybe someday they can meet these people in a live tournament. they do not think about it and how ashamed they will be for their behavior.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that every opponent deserves respect, no matter in which game is online or live, regardless of the style of his game. After all, if you understand how your opponent plays, this is your way to stable victories, and without respect for him this is impossible.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see it much. The funiest thing is when somebody call other person fish and after few moments lost all the chips for exactly this fish. That makes me really content.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Totally agree ... I respect in all the sense of the words to my opponents ... I am not chatting a lot at the tables ... because I am deconcentrated from the game ... but I do not like to see listen when a player begins to offend the game, the site, the other players, this speaks very badly of a person ...!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its what i enjoy about the cardschat mtt and community. the level of respect is just such an added bonus

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any game there is a winner and a loser, and if someone beat you, why be angry and swear at this person, better scold yourself, you just okozalis not so good in the game, and this is only your fault.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need to respect your rivals at the table! This is important because a poker game between people and situations can be different! for example, if I play 1 on 1, I will always wait for my opponent if he has a disconnect!

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
espect in poker must be present as in any other game

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the player shows an interesting game. He's not rude on the chat. Has sense of humor. I respect such players. I wish there were more of them.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have respect for other players, as long as they are not being disrespectful. i do have players that i like or dislike, but i dont think thats the subject here

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always respect my opponents, any game, any phase of life, no matter. If you find yourself getting sucked in at the online game where it feels hard to respect the opponent represented digitally, balance life a bit (now you might already have this happening, but be sure there is a balance) by getting out and socializing with real live people. Then remind yourself in an online game that these opponents are not different from those you hang out with.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that with respect we need to treat all people, regardless of whether they are poker players.:)

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't use the word respect, since from my point of view, respect is earned, not demanded. This doesn't mean that whenever I sit in a table I immediately start offending everyone left and right, lol. However there is always a common courtesy in treating people like how I would like them to treat me. If a person is rude, then you can expect me to be rude to them.

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Message 11

Good afternoon! Yes more respect need on the Internet a lot of people who are tuned to negative insult others it would be good for the poker rooms to order inadequate players up to the exclusion and even criminal prosecution because impunity carries Relapse generally consider insult of another person a bad thing I think who is wicked by that way to victory is closed, I think if angry as a wolf-live in the forest. Respect once again respect the pure mind and come victory. I wish you good luck and healthy

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I respect everyone, and try to stay calm!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive never found online name calling/tilting offensive , actually quite the opposite i find it very amusing.

Last edited:
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is important to respect other players. If I do not respect my opponents then, most likely, I will make mistakes and lose.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I respect most all players, but, those that sit through their time limit and then fold knowing full well they are going to fold from the beginning of the hand gets to me sometimes.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In most cases, people treat you about the same way you treat them, and if you want to be treated with respect, treat others with respect, and it doesn’t matter whether you play online or live !!!

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To keep a positive atmosphere at the poker table, always make a point to be polite and show respect towards others.