My Quest of $0-$10,000 6/08 to 3/09 Completed

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He folds any time he has anything but the nuts, even if its checked to him.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys I turned nothing into almost $100,000 in one month, and I even have a graph. As you can see I completely dominate poker and I don't have downswings because I don't get my money in bad and I just don't get sucked out on. I coach for the small fee of $5,000 an hour, you can PM me and we'll set up some sessions.

imawesome.png

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya, the W$SD comment pretty much summarizes this thread. OP makes up some bullshit that he thinks will support him being a decent poker player, without realising that the comment actually indicates that he doesn't know the first thing about poker. You know it is bad when you can't even make up shit that supports your cause.

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your massive skillz coaching for 5k an hour is -EV imo.

Hey guys I turned nothing into almost $100,000 in one month, and I even have a graph. As you can see I completely dominate poker and I don't have downswings because I don't get my money in bad and I just don't get sucked out on. I coach for the small fee of $5,000 an hour, you can PM me and we'll set up some sessions.

imawesome.png

widowmaker89

widowmaker89

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how much do you charge for coaching?

And once you take all of zachs money, PM me for round two pls.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your massive skillz coaching for 5k an hour is -EV imo.

When you're this good you just want to help people out sometimes. It feels great to just help someone new get better and eventually dominate the game like I do.

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For some reason this thread reminds me of that Brianvoytek thread about a month ago where he is boycotting fulltilt because they reward all the bad players and not the skillfull ones like him. Not sure why, but both very funny.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*In before the golden archives.*

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my showdown percentage is 0% plz coach me

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can justify every one of those hands
Ok, so enlighten me:

1. Your Q5 hearts when facing a 4xBB raise and call when you don't have position.

2. T5 spades in the BB when facing a 4.5xBB raise.

3. 47 hearts when facing a reraise.

4. Q3os from BB with a raise and 2 callers ahead of you.

5. Q7 spades in the BB when facing SBs raise of an additional 5BB

These are just for starters, please go through every one of your hands and justify your play.

BTW, calling blind defense or saying they were suited are really really weak justifications.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so enlighten me:

1. Your Q5 hearts when facing a 4xBB raise and call when you don't have position.

It was S000000TED!!!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so enlighten me:

These are just for starters, please go through every one of your hands and justify your play.

BTW, calling blind defense or saying they were suited are really really weak justifications.

"it worked didn't it?"

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am curious why the OP started this thread. What are you trying to have us discuss if you don't give a crap what we think?

B

bfw0082

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so enlighten me:

5 BB with 100BB stacks... outcome, I got their stack, was ahead on the flop or Turn, and the hands were made before the river with less than 20BB invested into the pot....

Pretty simple to justify those calls when You are sitting 100BB+ and can gain another 100BB's by risking 5 BB's...

Easy to beat your opponents when their betting pattern tells you exactly what they have in their hand, like I said I am on another level of poker, you guys can chase me by reading your books and adding this plus that, in reality, it is being able to justify the potential gain on minimum investment

What exactly is $50 when I am sitting with $1200+ ? not much...

None of those hands I was behind post flop, except the KJ where I was priced in to see the turn... $200 into a $600 Pot with the potential to win an additional $800

Most of those pathetic 3xBB raises I was already in the BB so it was just 2xBB to call... ya suited makes a difference.

I play flops on gut instinct, I fold a lot on the flop, I almost never make it to the river with out a 90% chance to win.
Like I said, I have a remarkable showdown percentage, it reduces Bad Beats, and large losses.

I almost never raise, unless it is a super premium hand, but I will call a raiser, based on their level of aggression, I will call almost any raise to see a flop, as these players go into auto pilot with large pocket pairs, and calling 5BB's there is a huge chance to win 100BB's

I never call raises from short stacks unless I am valued in and have a chance to outdraw another big stack....

I pay attention to like 3 different things and use my own formula to decide whether or not to play a hand, and how far I play it.

That 4 7 hearts, I took over the betting from the original bettor and was lucky to hit the river, I dont know, I go broke if I miss, I guess with my preflop raise, call... I felt I could give the feeling I had a big ace, but I didnt know he had the Big Ace, I tried to bluff him off the pot, got my money in on the turn and hit one of my outs to take the pot.

Last edited:
zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg I really hope you run hotter than the sun and actually build up to a decent amount (whether you actually did it before or not) and we can play HU. If $1/$2 is too low and you like to gamble we can go higher as long as you have a full 100 BB stack at least.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg I really hope you run hotter than the sun and actually build up to a decent amount (whether you actually did it before or not) and we can play HU. If $1/$2 is too low and you like to gamble we can go higher as long as you have a full 100 BB stack at least.

you gotta promise not to put any bad beetz on him

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play flops on gut instinct, I fold a lot on the flop, I almost never make it to the river with out a 90% chance to win.
Like I said, I have a remarkable showdown percentage, it reduces Bad Beats, and large losses.

Damn, must be hard to bluff you.

Most of those pathetic 3xBB raises I was already in the BB so it was just 2xBB to call

Yup, BB is where the money is made.

I almost never raise, unless it is a super premium hand, but I will call a raiser, based on their level of aggression, I will call almost any raise to see a flop

For sure. When you only raise 2% of hands, it makes it very hard for players to read what you might have (87s, 72o, AA???? who knows). I also subscribe to your strategy of calling every raise, with atc. 35o is just as likely to flop 2 pair as AK and if you flop 2 pair you might win alot of money. This latter strategy is especially good in conjunction with your previous strategy of always folding unless you are 90% sure that you will win the hand.

Last edited:
B

bfw0082

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two final tables in low stakes bounty games, im sitting nice @$20, so tomorrow ill build it up

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take all the 5BB pots you want, ill wait for the 100BB pots...

So I'll just keep taking the 5BB pots and when you raise I won't pay you off. Since you clearly don't have it in you to bluff, call down light or value bet light your stack would dwindle down pretty quick!

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus Christ quit tapping the ****ing tank. glglglglgl OP you can do it imo.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take all the 5BB pots you want, ill wait for the 100BB pots...

Ya dude i totally hear you - coz when you decide to raise when you have the nutz i'm sure you always get tons of actions coz they are like "wtfz d00dz this f00 is totally trying to bluffs me off of this pots coz he normaliez fold 95% of the time".

Please keep the advice coming, i am learning alot and trying to model my new and improved poker game around the one that obviously works so effectively for you.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus Christ quit tapping the ****ing tank. glglglglgl OP you can do it imo.

Um zach, I don't see any fish around here, unless you are referring to me (soon to be fixed, as i study this thread for strategy). In this case tapping the tank only wakes up the mothing****ing great white bfw0082