My Quest of $0-$10,000 6/08 to 3/09 Completed

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so the question is was he leveling all along or is he now pretending to level and be facetious in order to save face (and also because he knows if he tries to offer legit advice he'll look like a tool)?

probably the 2nd one. who would really go through all the trouble of the screenshots in the OP for a level that isn't even that good?

Clearly the second one (tho suited TTs are the only facetious aspect of this thread, so he could still be deadly serious). Anybody who thinks this is a level has clearly not read his previous posts.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BFW, don't listen to these guys on this thread, they obviously don't know what they are talking about. YOu have seen the results yourself and your method is obviously flawless. I think you should put some time into writing a poker book. There is big money in poker books and they all basically say the same thing "Play premium hands, Position is important, etc", the market is wide open for a book on your winning strategy, so how can you go wrong. I think a good name for your book could be "How to go from $0 - $10,000 without worrying about the cards you hold".

All of these so called "good players" that keep making snide posts your way only manage to pull in a measley 10 - 30 BB/100 hands (I think that is the range they aim for). YOur strategy is netting you 100BB each hand, I know the one I would prefer.

Keep up the good work and ignore all of these nay-sayers. When you get the first chapters of the books done, I would love it if you posted them in the forums here for me to read through and learn from. I promise to buy the book when it is published (I will put a little aside from my first 10K that I make using your strategy).

level 14.

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm upset that I just read through this whole thing.

F

fergy05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand this leveling concept. What is leveling? It's not a poker term that I know of, is it something to do with forum's?

konawajim

konawajim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont make deposits... sorry

and you play suited 10's and HmmmmmmmmmmI, I may be wrong but don't most sites require you deposit before you can withdraw??? Just asking :eek:

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand this leveling concept. What is leveling? It's not a poker term that I know of, is it something to do with forum's?

it's like pretending that somethin is true or w/e

L

lewis010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe you dominate poker but how damn can you dominate luck? thats imposible. not even the best players can play with a horrible BR magament, and thats because in short terms luck is an important factor in order to make profit... in long terms, skill is the key of a successful poker player.
in your case you dont dominate poker, just had a good streak of winnings whick makes you win lot of money, thats all.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, what the hell is this hand? Nice fold preflop, lol.

J

Jarod1231

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only problem with this being... if you never make a deposit to a site they usually wont let you cash out your freeroll winnings..... this seems a bit shady to me

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and you play suited 10's and HmmmmmmmmmmI, I may be wrong but don't most sites require you deposit before you can withdraw??? Just asking :eek:

So you have never deposited?

I have never deposited (but have moved money site to site many times), so at least it is possible. Not sure about this guy, or why he would make up ridiculous claims and post such horrid hands to back up his claim (if it was not true). Well, who knows.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt until someone comes up with more defininte proof against him. Only because no matter how bad you play, people can win large amounts for short periods of time (even up to a couple years) before it all comes tumbling down. Just like a top player can run miserably bad for several years with results that look like he couldnt play himself out of a bag.

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clearly the second one (tho suited TTs are the only facetious aspect of this thread, so he could still be deadly serious). Anybody who thinks this is a level has clearly not read his previous posts.

You are right I have not read any of his previous posts, and after reading this thread I don't think I really want to either.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao what in the world is this crap. are you an employee of the carbon site trying to show how easy or fake it is to earn money.

i agree with whoever said you should post a screenshot of the cashier because nobody here seems to believe you. o and if you do end up playing zach could you guys please let everyone when and where and for how much so we can all rail for zach lol thank you

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny funny stuff in this thread. Diary of a donk. Too many inconsistencies to be real but still thanks for the laugh.:)

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[x] snorted apple juice after seeing DM's gaprh

GunslingerZ

GunslingerZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG how did I miss this thread until now.

Classic stuff.

B

bfw0082

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha, funny you post those threads, I have only played freerolls on fulltilt so that was a post to get a start...

Freerollarmy and Teamholdem are owned by the same person, a personal friend of mine...

I cashed out $4400 in December, so I could buy a car.

I went on vacation in January until the end of February, I was back home playing on PDCPoker in March, when I started back on $2-$4 and worked back up to $5-$10, $10-$20... then cashed out $2400 of $3000, then lost what I had left there..

Browse the Freeroll army forum, I have win coloumns there from 2006,

I have deposited, I used to deposit when I could with neteller, since then I do not deposit, I have a gambling problem and as long as real money isnt used on Gambling I believe I have control over my addicition...

Believe it or not, I posted this to show I wasnt a penny player as indicated on my stats on Fulltilt poker

USMC Assassin - Profit $1, someone was so kind as to point that out,...
probably a player who has never played higher than $200NL...

So this was a chance to show my variety of games played, stakes Ill risk playing at, and in the end I made a nice profit with only time invested.

So whether you believe I made cashouts or what ever, thats up to you...

I can post $2100 cashout and $2500 cashout, but the $1200 and $4400 I do not have records for, would have to post a screen shot from my bank account, since that is the only record I have of those deposits.

It was suggested that I email the site for W/D history, but I am not wasting my time on that...

Anyways, Glad to bring some humor to those who are naysayers...

so you say you started this challenge when? You must have been doing so good you had to post spam post about the satty to the ferguson in feb 09..from your posts you would have been playing decently high limits then? Or is this not you? Has to be pretty detailed username...fake imo...

http://www.freerollarmy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9566

and you got flamed/owned in this thread too...

http://www.teamholdem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=49

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went on vacation in January until the end of February, I was back home playing on PDCPoker in March, when I started back on $2-$4 and worked back up to $5-$10, $10-$20... then cashed out $2400 of $3000, then lost what I had left there..

OK, you played 5/10 and 10/20 NL? or LHE? on a 3k bankroll?

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gambling problem + unemployed + horrid bankroll management + lack of poker skill = you should SERIOUSLY get help, quit poker and get a job.

And while i may have been fooling around in my previous posts, i am 100% dead serious about this post. I can assure you that there is no way that these characteristics could combine in anything other than disaster.

And fwiw, i would have far more respect for you as a poker player if you did choose to grind out microstakes and play using proper roll management. Playing a limit with most of your bankroll on a table means you are doing nothing more than gambling and will go broke everytime. You aren't fooling anybody - it is time you stop trying to fool yourself.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Additionally, you don't see to realise that in order to establish yourself as a successful player at a given limit (ie. your quest to show you aren't a freeroll player) means a large sample of hands (ideally >50k) and a positive winrate over this sample. Having played 80 hands of 5/10 means absolutely nothing at all, other than the fact that you are completely unable to practice bankroll management and therefore have no chance of ever being successful at online poker.