My Quest of $0-$10,000 6/08 to 3/09 Completed

smeg

smeg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good post there, Larry...way to be an active member.....

I am just pissed everyone didn't humor him a little longer. I think we could have gotten a week or to of entertainment. The best part is where he says 10-10 is not a strong hand...unless it's sooted..:D

Then about 3 posts later he shows a screenshot of him calling on the river with a 10-10 and I think there was a K or Q on the board...Oh yea, he NEVER calls a river card unless he is 100 PERCENT....lol

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I'm impressed. Any player that can go 0 to thousands deserves to be recognized. I would think building to the first $500 probably the hardest part of the whole endeavor? Way to go!

No, the hardest part of the endeavor would be to get everyone on a website, designed to make everyone better poker players, to believe you.:rolleyes:

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suited pair of 10's?

At first, I kinda felt sorry for this guy for being so misguided. But then I saw this and now I sincerely hope this is a joke/level/gag/goof/charade/stunt.

He's right MrSticker. Personally I wait for SUITED K's before I make a move. Some people think SUITED A's are over-rated. I thought me and you had an off-line discussion about playing SUITED hole cards. Be careful, you might be called my a higher SUITED pair.

Oh yeah, remember the freeroll we played at? I didn't wanna rub it in, but ummmmm. The $2.50 I won that night turned into $350,000 in less that two hours. Don't tell anyone, just our little secret.

But, to be serious. I really do think that someone is going to go from freeroll to $100k. Granted, that might take a minimum of 3-5 years, but I think it can/will be done.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing out of your BR is not smart, CF Did it well playing with in his BR....

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
our hero bfw is now conspicuously absent from this thread, i wonder what happened!?!?!?!?!

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's my graph for the OP. Please direct your attention toward the middle portion of the graph.

Attachments

• My Poka Graph.JPG
    My Poka Graph.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 20
B

bfw0082

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
our hero bfw is now conspicuously absent from this thread, i wonder what happened!?!?!?!?!

using my dictionary to figure out what these words are people keep using, please keep the grammar to a 7th grade level, it makes responding hard

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes yes, bfw you totally owned blankobloaco. Well done.

ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had a nice laugh from some of the posts. Normally I refrain from making comments on these threads...but I gotta admit, I read through this thread and my IQ dipped 10 points.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blanko is not a respected member anyway.. His name only started popping up about a month ago :\

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
using my dictionary to figure out what these words are people keep using, please keep the grammar to a 7th grade level, it makes responding hard

So now grammar > poker skillz?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
C'mon bfw. I see you lurking here. You made a boast now back it up. I can show just as many hands won sucking out at various times. You need to show the sites paid you the monies.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe him, yo. i dont know why, but i do.

Attachments

• 185.jpg
    185.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 20
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you save all your freaking HHs? I would like to see a graph or something with some kinda no deposit proof too cause its kinda hard to believe the 0-10000 without it. Not trying to be rude just want some solid proof.
If you did awesome and congratulations.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this thread was like a very good scooby doo episode

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this thread was like a very good scooby doo episode

I'm a rittle disappointed at the ending. Shall we watch the super mean happy ending Raggy? Diddeladoop, diddeladoop? Diddeladoop

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a rittle disappointed at the ending. Shall we watch the super mean happy ending Raggy? Diddeladoop, diddeladoop? Diddeladoop

wow ur still alive ?
i remember reading ur blog when i first started in July 2008 or something lol