Poker and Marijuana

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they say if you study information, while under the influence of MJ, you might be more apt to remember some of that information, when again under the influence of MJ. I say to each their own, do what works for you, because we should all know how our own selves respond to any chemicals we ingest.

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With my friends we play poker every single weekend and smoke pot, to be honest i dont recommend it but you have alot more fun :D.

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends who

I found out I play terribly everytime I have tried to smoke pot and play poker but most of my friends do it all the time and still play better than me... maybe I am just bad!

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Marijuana is not the best choice for a poker player, as it can also affect the perception of reality and relax the player to the impossibility of showing your true skill.

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd stay away from weed when playing poker. Weed can make you forget things and poker is a game about remembering previous hands etc. Wait to spark up after you win a big tournament to celebrate :).

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It must have the same effect as alcohol and on the player or person we must say.

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't there a song about it?

Two cards in the mornin, and then I smoke some more?

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only wins I made so far were when I have good ganja the more I am stoned the better I play I like both Marijuana and poker.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like drugs. I think it's always better to have a "clean head"

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does it work to do drugs or alchohol while playing poker? If you´re in Santa mode its fine I guess but just so? There´s a reason drink and drive is illegal, you fill in the rest of the blanks for me. Even if driver thinks he drives ok there´s a reason for the ban. How about that trend of thought?

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I believe that marijuana and poker- incompatible as sport and doping, I think poker is a sport.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol keeps you nice and mellow so when those bad beats come you just smile and go on to the next hand,no tilt here:cool:

D

drXalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and Marijuana! How do you consider this compatibility option?

Oookay, sounds weird. Why would you just risk your money if you know your mind is not focus enough to win something. I mean, playing poker you should be focus and trying to read your opoonent's hand and stuff... Who are you gonna do this if you are high asf?

D

drXalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oookay, sounds weird. Why would you just risk your money if you know your mind is not focus enough to win something. I mean, playing poker you should be focus and trying to read your opoonent's hand and stuff... Who are you gonna do this if you are high asf?

But I think you could still play some free chips games. It seems half of the guys who play these games are high lol, I mean, they play so bad lol

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't smoke so I can't talk about that. But I think that any thing that makes me do things different like I do, is unusual to me. I want to be ever in the controller of my mind.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You smoke ... I win.

99% of high players will give me their money .. are you the other 1% ???

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use cannabis as medicine so for me I pretty much use all day, so every time i play as "high" or as i consider it, normal.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker and Marijuana! How do you consider this compatibility option?

HI There
Really? are you serious about it?
It does not match at all
Just guess you get a 22 and see a 88?
no way!!!
rgds

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i been high ever since canada make weed legal last year!
kidding... if going to use weed prior to poker... best use a Sativa type which increase focus and not use too much.. maybe a 10mg gummie?

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And exactly how much winning for 30 years with the help of marijuana? Hope you're rich, cause that's a lot of time!
Hey Reload, I can't help but notice that you don't have any cashes in cardschat freerolls this year. Do you just not play in them? Because if you are you better start smoking if you are going to have any chance of catching up to me.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish everyone had more psychotropic substances to play with. My profit depends on it.

I hope that you will make a profit over long distances. I think that anyway, it will be a smoker))) poker owner.

Mati1265

Mati1265

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No good

I think is a stupid decision. You must concetrate in this mental sport.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think marijuana or alcohol is a good idea. You will not be able to make adequate decisions.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been Smoking tobacco for over thirty years. A couple of times I tried weed with the Chui valley. Me from two puffs becomes very poorly, almost loss of consciousness. I'd rather have a beer and squid. :p

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, IlyaSavinov! Do You about what speak!? Marijuana is drug anyway!
And any drug is addiction, soon or later... And therefore a conclusion is only one:
not need use an any drug is not only, when playing in the Poker, but main is
in the own Life!:rolleyes::cool: