Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You need to have skill to be able to count on luck...
And you need your own control to be able to use both together.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's lucky, there are days when it seems like everything works out for you and other days nothing comes out.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
To the ones that vote for luck or skill and luck. Maybe playing 5 million hands against a professional would help you to overthink your decision. ;)

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that in poker 75% of success comes from skill and 25% of success comes from luck. In poker, everything can be calculated using mathematics: odds, pot odds, outs. Thanks to this, you will know when it is profitable for you to call someone else's bet and when it is not profitable. You can also learn the psychology of your opponents (this applies to live poker), and you will understand when players are bluffing and when they have the nuts. And of course, bad beats happen in poker, but in Hold'em this doesn't happen often; in Omaha there are many more bad beats.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a game of skill and luck. But more luck

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker is both skill and luck. You can't say that a person who plays poker profitably is very lucky or that he always wins because he is a master of his craft. Everything here is interconnected, you need to constantly work on your poker skills and sooner or later you will be lucky.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The game of poker is a game of patience and of luck at the same time because you have to have more patience than luck to win

Top 10 Games