To play poker, we need luck, aggressiveness, knowledge... what else?

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's a mixture of several factors, Mathematics, Patience, Psychology, self-control, a player who manages to apply all these factors will definitely become a winning poker player.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Place to do so, money, time, oponents (just alone is not interesting), cards...

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
A secret little magical cosmic squirrel that sits on your shoulder and whispers to you very helpful little pep-talks etc. at opportune and key moments!

People would likely complain about this apparent unfair advantage but fortunately it's a cosmic squirrel so therefore has the ability to remain invisible and unheard to everyone else but me...

As long as I don't forget myself and foolishly mention the little scamp to anyone in a momentary oversight, it should all be fine! :unsure:

Gotta admit this was great, funniest thing I've read here so far and I now realize thinking back it's been quite awhile since I've had to clean coffee from desk and monitor like I just had to do. Thanks for that little trip threw history I didn't need :ROFLMAO:.

More importantly I want me one of them dam squirrels.

Cheers!!!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Gotta admit this was great, funniest thing I've read here so far and I now realize thinking back it's been quite awhile since I've had to clean coffee from desk and monitor like I just had to do. Thanks for that little trip threw history I didn't need :ROFLMAO:.

More importantly I want me one of them dam squirrels.

Cheers!!!
Apologies for instigating any caffeine sprinkler systems over electronic devices..! 😮

Dedication - A secret little magical cosmic squirrel that sits on your shoulder and whispers to you very helpful little pep-talks etc. at opportune and key moments!

People would likely complain about this apparent unfair advantage but fortunately it's a cosmic squirrel so therefore has the ability to remain invisible and unheard to everyone else but me...

As long as I don't forget myself and foolishly mention the little scamp to anyone in a momentary oversight, it should all be fine!
:unsure:
Fixed my post...

Obviously some kind of extended typo before, no idea how that happened...

Nothing to see here!

:whistle:🎶🎵🎶🎵

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
you need all those things to win at poker

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Experience, a lot of practice till get tons of experience

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All of this requires concentration and patience.)))

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
patience money desire good luck with delicious food and drinks for the mood of the music fresh air The right mindset during a tournament recording opponents is what you need to play poker well and there are many more things you need to win, the main thing is that you focus on the game

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a lot of patience and self-control of emotions, they are fundamental parts for you to achieve success playing poker, discipline in the study and bankroll management, for me that is essential for success to be achieved despite the variance

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankroll, mental resilience, maths and game theory knowledge

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To play poker well, we need two things. Firstly, knowledge; secondly, practice. As I know, aggression and passive play are just playing styles, but they need to be combined in order to play with bluffing and playing based on cards. However, the most important thing is to be able to calculate your equity for winning, so that you can understand whether you can still call or go all-in.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Patience, discipline and a nice bankroll this are things that can make u a good poker plyer. Things i dont have (m8)

D

Dewitten

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Making probability calculations is also important.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
add disipline and an NO EGO. Don't ever get into a P..... contest.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can add Calculation to the list..
Hi
To play poker, we need a computer and an Internet connection. For good results, we need luck, knowledge, skills, patience, discipline, experience and a good mood :)
And don't forget about free time.
Good luck.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Patience, experience, good judgment, good read on opponents, awareness of gameplay and action on the tables, be ready to lay down monster hands when you feel you beaten, be able to find profitable spots, and one of the most important one is that you have to be in love with the game.