To play poker, we need luck, aggressiveness, knowledge... what else?

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mood, now I don't have it very well and that's why the game doesn't work (

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Money? hahaa ( (I'm just kidding))
I believe mental health
certainly you win a lot of money playing like this everyday

Fun fact: anyone who plays with you and keeps notes knows that this is one of the ''least worst'' plays you make. Because my note is to save situations in which you are calling this turn with 53 to hit the drill on the river. And stay alert for new people on the forum, filter the advice you receive on ''warnings and recommendations''

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Strong mental health. Nothing takes away our chips and money like the desire for "revenge".

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Consider what else is needed, aggression and knowledge in poker to play a hand in addition to the experience that plays a very important role for the game.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well I think we have to have all of this included
but I would really like to make a living from poker but the journey is long

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For online poker
Time
Very important, cant be leaving mid game
Power/Electricity
Essential, if that goes then!!!

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Take a break and rest when you are tired to keep playing focused good poker,does not mather how good player you are if you are tired and unfocused.My break tactic is 50 minutes play then 10 minutes break in total silence the poker again 50 minutes and so on...

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
enough discipline and mental training to overcome bad streaks and sometimes the help of professional people who understand a lot about this passionate game

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Na oew o need money, a lot of free time, control of emotions, discipline, ability to learn.independent

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
An even/calm temperament. Can't let the hours of dead cards, coolers and bad beats get to you.

Just to clarify, I do not have this. I could never play live poker.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Even if you have all the required skills in the world, some donk fish can beat you on one hand. Every player that wins a tournament or cash game had at least one hand that luck made a difference, So I'm not saying that luck is the best thing for a player, but it can equally be the worst thing. In the end you always need the fractional amount of luck to make a difference.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
you don't need anything to play poker, but playing and winning poker is much more difficult

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, luck, an understanding of probability, intiution, people reading skills, luck and experience. (I know I said luck twice, its the most important)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
We are all human, and we tend to overestimate ourselves for the most part: our intelligence, talents, discipline and character.Poker is an environment in which not only strict natural selection reigns, where the weak will inevitably lose in the future, but in which there is also variance.If you come to the game to win, and not to vainly prove to your opponent who is the best, then do what will allow you to continue to play your poker normally.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
In the end, the thing you need the most is luck, because people pay with nonsence and always get there