poker itself in my view is a game of patience, strategy and decisions

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think patience and discipline are two important things in poker to become a good player. Wait for a decent hand and profit from the opponents' mistakes.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't remember a good day in poker when I won by losing patience, anyone ever? So, patience is a pillar of poker. Losing your patience means impatience and often fury, like this you won't make your best decisions.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
yes of course, you have to be patient to have wait for the best hands, if youre not patient i think youre dead in poker.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes it is , plus your ego doesn't belong at a poker table , I mean tilt issues or going after an opponent because he tilted you some hands before. Just play your game.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

If the virtue of patience is very useful in the game of poker, it is something that is practiced and trained so there are no excuses to have it as an ally.
Greetings

:qh4::qc4: Nature Queen :D

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it is a very significant factor in the game of poker, how many times have I played mtt tournaments where after a few hours I was tired and losing concentration.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Without a doubt, patience is a very important factor in winning poker !!!

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is only a requirement in poker if you want to win

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would say that it is the most important virtue in this game. It is very easy to lose patience when not getting good hands and this would undoubtedly lead to failure. You just have to be patient and have a strong mentality in this beautiful sport.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the comments which say it's very important - I would put disipline (which encompasses an element of patience , but also being willing to get the money in when you should but don't want to) ahead of patience though.

R

Ricotero07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The pacience is all

Hi everyone. Patience is one of the main things in poker. Without this, you will hardly anysome important

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience and endurance are the keys to success and victory in poker. Also, these qualities always contribute to success in the practical activities of a person.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes patience is important, have you ever had a bad game no decent cards what so ever, and blinded out, lol yes you can bluff, but the aggressiveness of other players, now I call that patience,

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is the main key in poker, know when to hold them and know when to fold them

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A patient person will not make bad decisions because of boredom or tilt. He knows that his time is still coming and he shouldn't be exchanged for petty emotions associated with any particular failure at the poker table.Patience is strength. It is the ability to distance oneself from negative emotions, the ability to wait, observe, and knowing when to act.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes of course!! Patience is really relevant in poker. I think that patience and discipline are two very important aspects of this game :)

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Yes. And it is something that I struggled with but got better over time.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, patience is one of the important factors in the game, the longer you run the higher the prize.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gl all.

One of the fundamental principles in poker.without patience you do not reach the middle does not reach the end.In life we ​​also need patience a lot of patience even more friends.:icon_thum

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

if patience is essential for this game if you don't control your emotions it can be counterproductive !!!! I would say that it is a great virtue for those who have it!

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without patience, and discipline, all the knowledge in the world won't get you to many final tables.

If you're playing over 25% of the hands, you're giving me money.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you run out of patience, in other words, interest, I think it's worth taking a break, and in my case, I act like this, I qualify for an expensive tournament, and try to make money, the best motivation is if you don't have the patience to play fap-limits for years

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience and success go hand and hand. Can't have one without the other.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know about patience, but one thing i learn is essential is not getting tilted. once i was doing very well at a home game, winning a lot, but one hand turned everything around, i got tilted. and i lost a huge hand, than i was furious lost another big hand, so a left the table. i finished with a decent amount