Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've always played Holdem, but lately I've been experimenting with Omaha and I'm really enjoying it. I still like Holdem more but I have gained experience playing Omaha freerolls and it has been a lot of fun.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play all kinds of poker, but Texas hold’em is undisputed at the top. I also play Omaha, but it's my least favorite variant of poker - too much forcing, and the impact of luck is huge.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While Hold Em is defnitly nuts i really learned to enjoy some HORSE from time to time. But Omaha, as fun as it is, is the discipline i kind of feel lost the most. :D

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Dont play Omaha,only Texas Holdem.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both of them , but I think that on Omaha I have more chance to win.

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like them both. The best times at poker stars were when they used to have freeroll tourneys for every poker game invented almost where you could win tickets to weekend freerolls with 2K prize pools. Badugi, Razz, 5 and 7 card stud etc etc etc. Ahhhh the good ole days.

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I broke my leg and spent almost 6 months in bed, my uncle taught me to play as a hobby and well I loved it

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent got the time to learn omaha. So for now holdem

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem plzzzz... Omaha is sooooo annoying especially hi lo, omg the worse

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think omaha can be more creative as bluffing can be very profitable. Omaha is ok too but there'e really not a lot of room for bluffs. So I choose holdem cause I like my bluffs:)

Blurt Reynolds

Blurt Reynolds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play Omaha, I just can’t get enough of NLHoldem, I just think it’s such a perfectly balanced but complexes game

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the main question is the name of the post. Cash, MTT or Spins, Omaha or hold'em what to choose? I already not know, choose, that the one thing not can, what the lack of, nachineaet me have in one discipline climb in another and so constantly.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy the complexity of Omaha.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me better hold'em, more tournaments

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Omaha is a little more difficult, and there are not too many tournaments, so I choose Hold'em,

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy Omaha but I think Texas hold ‘em in funner

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Omaha is a great game if you understand the rules. The number of times I see players getting dealt 4 of a kind in their hole cards and playing them like there is no tomorrow is so funny.
I was raised when I was BB and holding AQ QJ double suited so called to see flop and hit QJJ on the flop. and he kept raising pot limit and I could not understand why? Until he went all-in on the turn and he was holding 4 kings in his hand.

Remember you must play 2 from your 4 dealt and only 2!!!!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Everyone! I play more in NL Hold'em, of course, but when have opportunity I'm play in PL Omaha too,
first of all for my general consistently development in Poker,:cool: and secondly, because PL Omaha very helps me
understand, as to play on Post-flop, to this use in NL Hold'em by possibility...:cool: