Omaha or Hold'em

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whatever gets you thriugh the latest crisis

holdem is my first fix but fun to play h/l Omaha, These days im trying them all, i seem to have more time on my hands.

O

over_big

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them all.

Holdem is what I started playing, but Omaha and O8 are both great in different ways.

If I had to choose one it would be Holdem.

Z

Zbrljakis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Holdem always before Omaha for the reason that Omaha depends too much on luck!

S

snakedog007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1. PLO
2. Hi/Lo
3. NL cash over Tourny
4. Short hand Big0 is fun in situational play.

Still feel like its villian based and just play the game provide the players, so NL is prob 60% of action then others come into play when able.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
o8 partly because the level of play is a lot worse than holdem, but also it's a more interesting game....

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer holdem but I like pot limit and also Draw.:):):)

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer hold'em. But I play Omaha. HA is true as passion.

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always Holden, the omaha don't get it

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like holdem more, and I think it is more complete, omaha has much more variance but I think that in omaha you can win faster or lose faster

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play hold'em because it is much faster to calculate what cards the opponent can have and what are your chances, at rest:D:D:D

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like hold'em:D

Holdem without limits is the cadillac of poker as they say in the movie ROUNDERS :D

omaha is a game where there is much more variance than holdem and any crazy player can beat you much easier than in holdem and you have to have much more self-control in omaha than in holdem, there is a modality in omaha that If it draws a little attention, what is the PLO8 omaha hi / low that you can win with the highest and lowest play and where there are many split pot where you can divide the pot :)

Last edited:
Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing cards
I will play any of the games
Changing my game when I’m bored
I like TH but Omaha is a great deal of fun!

Darkray

Darkray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Naturally hold'em since I have never even played Omaha.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha or holdem

Hello. I have put a great deal of energy into holdem. I am a student of the game. I have thought about Omaha, but have no clue how to play.
Dan'O

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose Holdem, play holdem everyday, lost and won on Holdem, but i won kn Omaha when u play for a while even though i don't play Omaha for a long time

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
I love holdem because it is more competitive than omaha but I also like omaha, they are similar but different at the same time.

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just recently took up Omaha, must say I still very much prefer Hold’em

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When it is for money , cash game , I make many mistakes , I do not know the odds , so I lose cponstantly , then it's the donks on the micros , who irritate me the most . I haven'tpaid to try a buyin ournay on stars, onlh a small sng tourney on ACR on the micrs sometimes in the past , won it once , lucky I hit a set on th turn , my donk shove on the flop won and finally after many hands I won the turney lol . Anyway , I enjoy very much the omaha freeroll tournays , in the past they used to be so many , now only some on ACR I think . I enjoyed once one on pokerstars , reached FT .

So , NLH or OMAHA ?? For money only NLH . For fun Omaha . If sb (freeroll if I win a lot of money and I can spare very little or a person/whatever) pays me a buy in , yep , I will gladly play a cash game or try even a tourney now , why not ??