Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is nothing to be confused about Omaha top, I recommend continuing to play and develop))

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
man, i played omaha a few times and i didn't like it one bit, it's much more complicated than texas holden. I don't play anymore, but it's something very subjective, there are people who really like omaha because there are a lot of fish at the tables. hahahaha

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
And the best game mode that I really like is a strategy and patience game, but most players think it's Texas Holden type bingo

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Today I played the Omaha poker variant, I won some lucky hands, but in the end I lost everything. It's a very confusing variant, but it's good to play. But I don't think I'm going to mix the two variants so as not to get confused, what do you think?
Compared to Omaha, Holdem is kind of boring. and Omaha is gaining a lot of popularity, so you better get used to it if you are serious about poker.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This week I got two Omaha FTs, in this type of poker game you have to control your Outs a lot and mainly control the size of the pot because otherwise it becomes bingo!(y)(y)

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If hold em is the Cadillac of poker, omaha is the Rolls Royce.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I prefer to focus on just one type of game. For myself, of course, I chose NL Hold'em and I am not distracted by other games.

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Essa semana ganhei dois Omaha FTs, nesse tipo de jogo de poker você tem que controlar muito seus Outs e principalmente controlar o tamanho do pote porque senão vira bingo!(y)(y)
Thank you very much, those are the types of answers that I want, answers that make me learn.

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Comparado ao Omaha, o Holdem é meio chato. e Omaha está ganhando muita popularidade, então é melhor você se acostumar com isso se for sério sobre pôquer.
I see a lot of people speak highly of this variety of poker. I'm interested, I'm going to study more about it.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I see a lot of people speak highly of this variety of poker. I'm interested, I'm going to study more about it.
Yeah man I think you should. And to be honest, if you really want to improve your poker game, you should be able to play most of its variants. You'll soon realize that they are a lot more interesting than Holdem.
Whenever you have a chance, take a look and play PLO, PLO h/l, Stud and Stud h/l, 5 card draw, razz and 2-7 single or triple draz. Those games are a lot of fun...

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sim, cara, acho que você deveria. E, para ser honesto, se você realmente deseja melhorar seu jogo de pôquer, deve poder jogar a maioria de suas variantes. Você logo perceberá que eles são muito mais interessantes do que o Holdem.
Sempre que tiver oportunidade, dê uma olhada e jogue PLO, PLO h/l, Stud e Stud h/l, 5 card draw, razz e 2-7 simples ou triplo draz. Esses jogos são muito divertidos...
Thanks for the tip, let me take a look at all of these omaha variants.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Omaha is more dynamic than Holdem, if you don’t really understand Omaha, it’s better not to go there to play

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Thanks for the tip, let me take a look at all of these omaha variants.
Omaha is more dynamic than Holdem, if you don’t really understand Omaha, it’s better not to go there to play
If you don't understand something, get in there, get your feet wet. Study, ask and learn.
Unless you're not interested or have no time at all (Of course).

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i learned some time ago how time play omaha, but there´s so much time that i don´t play that if i have to play it now i wouldn´t know how to.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to learn another variant is to play with virtual money I have loved Omaha since I trained otherwise at first you don't understand anything

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's just because you're not used to play Omaha. After you get used to play the game, you will not be confused even when play multiple tables. I just don't like to mix NLH, PLO and PLO8, because sometimes I forget I'm playing H/L...lol

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today I played the Omaha poker variant, I won some lucky hands, but in the end I lost everything. It's a very confusing variant, but it's good to play. But I don't think I'm going to mix the two variants so as not to get confused, what do you think?
I like omaha, but just for fun. I never stopped to study properly.

Ideally, you specialize in a variation and a game format.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Omaha is a very interesting game, especially if it is Omaha 5 cards. But in this game, the variance is much higher than in Hold'em. In Omaha it's hard to tell who will win the hand until the river hits, it all depends on the last card on the flop. My friend said "Omaha is easier to play against strong players and Hold'em is easier to play against weak players". It often happens that your opponent is looking for one combination, and a completely different one closes to him, this is because each player has 4 or 5 cards in his hands and there are many more options to find one or another combination. I think you will not get confused, the main thing is to remember the differences between Omaha and Hold'em, and learn how to choose the right range of hands preflop.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha is the most fun game, you definitely won't get bored with it:)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think such a combination will not benefit you. Of course, it is better to focus only on one direction and not be distracted by others. But in general, all this should directly depend on your goals, on what exactly you want to achieve.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
a long time ago I played and I liked omaha then I focused much more on holdem trying to progress and I forgot about omaha, a short time ago I tried to play and lost everything, it is a matter of reconfiguring the odds according to the cards, with which ones it is suitable raise or 3 bet etc as everything is a matter of habit.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha is fantastic, but I couldn't imagine specializing in that game. There are so many ways to get a strong hand cracked that it would drive me nuts after a while.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 cards = x2 chances that your even premium starter will lose)) Omaha is definitely a more dispersion game and ticklish for the nervous system)) I am sometimes shocked by Holdem runouts, and in Omaha it’s even hard to imagine what’s going on sometimes))