Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Just play freeroll. I find it difficult and confusing, but it is possible to win and make profits from it. Especially since there are few competitors

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think Omaha is an interesting game, but for me it's very confusing, I can't adapt. I prefer to stay at NLH. Omaha only in freerolls, who knows over time I can learn more.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
It is good that in order not to get confused you continue with the Holdem variant.
But it would be very good if you delved deeper into the Omaha variant, because in Omaha there is a lot of study, especially what the odds or outs are.
There are 4 cards in hand, of which 2 are used to play the game like in Holdem, the difference is that here the two cards must match.
I give you as an example, in Hold Em if you have an Ace of Hearts and in the showdown you have 4 heart cards you have a flush to the highest card. In Omaha to have a flush you must have 2 heart cards in your hand.
This situation is the same in the full house. For example, in a 1010KK9 showdown and you have a K in your hands, you do not make a full house, but you do if you have K10 or 99.
but it is a really nice and entertaining game. In addition, you have to be very clear with which cards to play the hand. The more possibilities you have in your cards in hand, the greater the chances of connecting on the flop or on the next 2 streets.
As advice because I have made that mistake. Never start playing for money, in a way that you do not understand, or are not yet prepared for.
My regards, brother;););)

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've tried it out on the recommendation of a friend, but as some said above, it didnt worked out for me cause it is more complicated than Holdem.
I guess it can be a great game if someone studies it judiciously and become good in it, but i'm not there yet.