almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played very little omaha in my poker journey, I don't particularly like it, but I also never looked for information and studied the modality, I suggest you study a lot because I'm sure the field doesn't know what you're doing at the tables. glgl

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Today I played the Omaha poker variant, I won some lucky hands, but in the end I lost everything. It's a very confusing variant, but it's good to play. But I don't think I'm going to mix the two variants so as not to get confused, what do you think?
If you want to play in the long term, you have to study the game. It is true that you can win quickly and a lot with luck in this type of game, but you can lose just as quickly

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
pot limit is easier to play, interesting game

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think omaha is interesting but it not the same strategy than holdem 2 different variants

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha is the best game in the world

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More cards = more pain, it's how omaha loooks like in my eyes :D

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play and enjoy all of the games. ACR has numerous Omaha and Omaha8 6max and 8max freerolls to practice or entertain yourself multiple times throughout the week.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I played the Omaha poker variant, I won some lucky hands, but in the end I lost everything. It's a very confusing variant, but it's good to play. But I don't think I'm going to mix the two variants so as not to get confused, what do you think?
It's hard to get confused when you have 4 cards instead of 2:). Seriously, I also like Omaha and sometimes play it, I think it's not much harder than hold'em.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I register once by mistake into one and it was hi lo omaha....I was so confuse when the pot started to be split in different one.I hated it but maybe one day ill try again

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you study a little you will see that it will not confuse. I prefer texas but omaha is cool.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play homaha if I have no other option. When it seems like I'm winning, I suddenly lose everything. For fun it's worth playing, but for competition I prefer NLHE.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play holdem but now im playing some omaha games is exciting sometimes because is hard for me.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Сегодня я играл в вариант покера Омаха, выиграл несколько удачных рук, но в итоге проиграл все. Это очень запутанный вариант, но в него приятно играть. Но я не думаю, что буду смешивать эти два варианта, чтобы не запутаться, как вы думаете?
If you play a lot of Omaha and Hold'em, you won't be confused, but you'll only play these two types of poker better.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me personally, NLH is the only poker option - the rest look like an amateur "addition" for a group of friends at the table in the evening:D

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing Omaha is my second favorite card game, it has a lot of adrenaline and is a lot of fun. I hope everyone can get to know that beautiful card game.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think the more you expand your overall knowledge of poker the better it is for your game👍

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello. I play Omaha very rarely, it's something good to get out of the ordinary, it's more demanding and more complex than classic holdem. Omaha H/L I really like because you play two ends what it's very encouraging.

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
I really like omaha. When you learn which starting hands are good it is really fun to play.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I won a Omaha freeroll yesterday on unibet. I have probably played 10 times. But I got some good advice here on CardsChat and it obviously made a real difference. You really need to be forward thinking and getting your chips in early (I don't mean all in).

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
omaha poker is interesting but not that popular, probably played by about 10% of poker players

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I tried omaha quite a lot long time ago. Basically I didn't like that I couldn't just throw all in at some point so everyone get extra card cheap unless there is another raiser. It is fun but also very unpredictable. It is hard to imagine what hand villain has.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Despite the greater variation, I still prefer to play Omaha.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play Hold'em and Omaha at the same time, and I don't have a problem with this.