There is a lot of money to be had

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Being around people who play the game or have the same goals as you in poker helps a lot, generates a certain amount of engagement and motivates each other.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your level of frequency in games is very good, it is not recommended to play every day. Poker is a mental game that mixes strategy and chance, so it is important not to play every day.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds like you've got a solid grasp on the importance of maintaining a healthy balance between poker and other aspects of your life. Your advice on structuring your schedule to allow for focused study and dedicated time away from the game is spot on.

By prioritizing your mental and physical well-being alongside your poker pursuits, you're not only enhancing your overall quality of life but also safeguarding against burnout and maintaining long-term motivation.
Find a better poker real life balance. Otherwise motivation will come and go and sooner or later you'll likely burnout and need a longer break. Poker is pretty the same as anything do it long enough you get sick, lose motivation and burnout.

My advice if your schedule allows play as much as you can from Thursday-Sunday those are the highest traffic days for online poker. Study Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Work it so you get two days away from poker weekly in a row if you can. If I could choose my/the perfect schedule that would be it. Been playing online for 20+ years fwiw.

Cheers!!!

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably the best motivation for playing poker is big wins. In this regard, for better motivation, I wish to win more often.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My sincere wishes to you, my friend. It is hard to find motivation when boredom sets in. There is a lot of literature on this subject, and the advice given here is also great! Look for something that will be interesting to you; self-improvement always encourages learning and challenging yourself. Primarily, growth within limits is also a great motivator to earn more money. But all of this should be for enjoyment. All the best, I wish you not to burn out!

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same feeling of not being willing to play poker, although I really like this game and it is a source of extra income for me, I have several personal problems so this affects me a lot in the game, and I know how this will affect me. affect so I prefer not to play for now.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also don't have motivation, I don't think anyone plays motivated every day.

It would be more a question of discipline than motivation.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello forum friends, I play poker online every day but I don't have the motivation every day, what do you recommend for me to always be motivated to play poker?
I keep daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics that generally show my growth and development as a player and it motivates me to keep working towards my long term goals.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello forum friends, I play poker online every day but I don't have the motivation every day, what do you recommend for me to always be motivated to play poker?
When I won a tournament of 800 people with 1$ I made 150$ that is the motivation to get tickets from +10$ to 100$ to make $$$$ and when the withdrawal falls into your bank account and you go out to spend the money that is the motivation!

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm motivated by hunger, if I don't win a tournament during the week, I don't eat (? .
Jokes aside, if I'm not motivated, or rather, if I'm feeling very indifferent, I prefer not to play because my performance would be greatly affected. I think the problem lies in forcing yourself to play.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Your motivation should be directly related to your long-term poker goals. If you have long-term goals and they do not motivate you to carry out daily routine work, then you probably need to reconsider your goals, maybe they are not so relevant and important to you.
Good luck :)

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
What's the motive to go fishing? ) Fish, relax, catch... No fish in one place, go somewhere else... Don't use all the bait if you can't catch it right away, sit and watch how and where the fish swim.. The fish is only big on a big hook, otherwise if you have no skills, it will most likely leave, or maybe drag the fishing rod away...)))

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The chance at winning the first place , and the possibility of money is plenty of motivation. Good luck.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not recommend playing every day. You need a balance. Give yourself a digital free day. You can burn out as you will lose more than you win, that’s a certainty.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Set Achievable Goals: Set realistic, measurable goals for your poker game. They can be financial goals, skill development goals, or specific tournament achievements. Achieving these goals will give you a sense of accomplishment and motivate you to continue improving.
Constantly study and improve: Spend time studying and improving your game. Read poker strategy books, watch instructional videos, review your past hands, and discuss strategies with other players. The more knowledge you gain, the more confident you will be in your game and the more motivated you will be to apply it at the table.
Find a community of players: Join online discussion groups, forums, or local poker communities where you can interact with other players. Sharing experiences, strategies, and challenges with other players can be motivating and will help you stay engaged in the game.
Vary your game: Don't limit yourself to just one type of poker game. Try different variants like Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Stud, etc. Variety can keep you interested and motivated, as well as help you develop different skills.
Celebrate your successes: Recognize and celebrate your poker achievements, whether big or small. This will help you maintain a positive attitude and stay motivated to achieve new goals.
Take breaks when necessary: It is important to balance your gaming time with adequate breaks. If you feel burned out or unmotivated, take a break from poker for a while. Sometimes a break can help you recharge and get back into the game with a fresh perspective.
Enjoy the process: Remember that poker is a game and should be fun. Focus on enjoying the process of playing and improving instead of becoming too obsessed with the results. Keep a positive attitude and enjoy the challenge that poker offers.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Look for something that motivates you friend. Apparently, it's not Poker.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I guess I can only advise you one thing, just take breaks. If you play too much, you may lose interest and motivation over time. Determine your goals, priorities, make a plan, an adequate schedule, necessarily with days off and forward to the goals :)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to give yourself a couple of days a week to rest from poker, or switch to another type of active activity - for example, sports

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Money is always the motivation, always!!

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It's impossible to give you an exact answer to your question. This changes a lot depending on your own personality.

But I think that if you don't study the game, it will be less motivating.

So I don't know if you are doing this already, but, if you aren't, just start studying the basics and keep learning more and more.

It's amazing to see when you are evolving your skills and, then, your results at the tables...

I think that doing this is what gives me motivation to keep playing poker every single day since I started this incredible journey.
Continuous learning and improvement are essential in any endeavor, especially in a complex game like poker. Studying the basics and then delving deeper into advanced strategies not only enhances your skills but also keeps the game fresh and exciting.

Witnessing your progress and seeing tangible results at the tables is incredibly motivating. It fuels your passion for the game and makes the journey all the more rewarding.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
HELLO! YOU COMPETE IN TOURNAMENTS WHERE THE MONEY YOU CAN WIN SATISFIES YOU.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best motivation is winning tournaments)

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The motivation to play poker stems from the excitement of competition, the thrill of making strategic decisions, and the potential for financial rewards. Additionally, the game offers opportunities for personal growth, including developing critical thinking skills, emotional resilience, and discipline. For many, poker is not just a game but a passion that provides a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment. Whether it's the adrenaline rush of a well-timed bluff or the satisfaction of outplaying opponents, poker offers a unique and compelling experience that keeps players coming back for more.