Member Questions for the CardsChat Podcast

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Involve community even more? So when you are going to be guest there :unsure:
Surely sooner (rather than later) some cardchat moderator and/or admin needs to make guest apperance in this podcast - they cant escape from it forever -.-
HA...I don't think I'm lined up to be a guest on here anytime soon...i think it would be cool to get members into the podcast but to ask the questions versus getting interviewed. Unless they did some sort of a profile on members but I doubt that's in the cards...

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I'm new here podcast.

I have some doubts.

How do I listen to the podcast live?

what time does the podcast start?

How do I find out who the guests are?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I have some doubts.

If you hover your cursor over the heading labelled 'poker strategy and Rules', you should see 'Podcast' in the drop-down menu.

0e6908f9622647e0b4d993c382d45672.png

Also, you can find several of the Podcast interviews in the CardsChat YouTube channel and here >>> CardsChat Poker Podcast is on YouTube: Catch all the episodes here!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips

I have some doubts.

Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
The podcast is not live: you can listen to the recording here:

or watch the recording on the Cardschat channel on the YouTube platform:

Recordings are published as they are ready.
Usually an audio recording in the community appears earlier than a video on YouTube.

Guests are also united in advance - here, in this topic. When a new guest is announced, you will have the opportunity to ask him questions in this topic.💞

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Can i ask questions for jennifer tilly? I adore her. This is one of my favorite female poker players! If I'm not late with my questions, here they are:
1. Does the profession of an actor help you in playing poker?)
2. How often did you get a combination of cards in poker - a royal flush?
3. You are a bright and beautiful woman. Does Phil get jealous of the male players next to you at the poker table?
4. Always wondered what kind of perfume do you usually wear? Unfortunately, the TV screen or monitor does not transmit the smell. When I watch a show with your participation, I always ask myself this question .
Thanks!💖💖💖
Sure! I think that there is still time, since we do not have a concrete date yet for the interview. :)

Also, let's get questions for Ian Simpson!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ian Simpson
Q: What is the nicest act you secretly did for someone?
Q: What's the most interesting thing you've seen this year?
Q: If you could learn one skill instantly, what would it be and why?
Q: Someone gives you space on a major television station for free. What do you put in it and why?
Q: If from today you were only rewarded for bad behavior, what behavior would you do and why?
Q: When was the last time you laughed the most and what was it?
Q: If you had an unlimited budget, what epic prank would you pull?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Jan Simpson:

1. Why do you prefer tournaments rather than cash games? Please tell us your views on these 2 types of games, what are the advantages and
disadvantages for you?

2. You are the ambassador of unibet poker. Could you tell us about the advantages of this particular platform, in comparison with others (naturally, without scolding other platforms😉).

3. Please tell us about how you proposed to your wife? You did it right after winning the tournament. Was that the plan? If you hadn't won, would you have proposed to her that day anyway, or did you have a backup plan?

4. Between teaching and poker, you chose poker. But if you love your profession so much, why didn't you take up tutoring? Firstly, tutors earn more than regular full-time teachers. Secondly, tutoring gives you a lot more free time and you could try to combine your success with your favorite profession.

5. You are such a friendly person, it can be felt even from a distance. Why haven't you joined (registered) in the Cardschat community yet?

6. Do you do charity work? You and your wife have an important relationship to the field of education. Have you thought about supporting this area in any way? Maybe not even with the help of money, you can give open lessons for the poor, for example.

7. You had a replenishment during the pandemic. How did your family survive this period?

8. You were planning to launch your own podcast, but as far as I know, the pandemic prevented your plans. Did you manage to implement it now or did you decide not to continue this idea?

Thank you very much!🌺🌺🌺

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
I still hope that you put the first 6 podcasts (audio) in video format, on the Cardschat channel on Youtube.
I really want to listen to a podcast with Jeff Gross.🤤

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When will be the Lex Veldhuis podcast?
As soon as we can nail down a time. He's a very busy guy :)

Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
I still hope that you put the first 6 podcasts (audio) in video format, on the Cardschat channel on Youtube.
I really want to listen to a podcast with Jeff Gross.🤤
I will need to check, but I don't think video was recorded for these. But I can see if we can at least put them in video form, with just the audio. But that will take time.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I will need to check, but I don't think video was recorded for these. But I can see if we can at least put them in video form, with just the audio. But that will take time.
Oh, it doesn't matter to me if there is a video recording. The second option would suit me better. Thank you very much.🥰

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
I have just joined the podcast, can you tell me how I can listen?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great news! I'd love to watch the podcast

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's get questions in for Tony Burns, director of poker marketing for Seminole Hardrock in Florida!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tony Burns
Q: If you could make one thing that is legal and make it illegal, what should that be and why?
Q: What's the toughest decision you ever made?
Q: If you could learn one skill instantly, what would it be and why?
Q: Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of?
Q: If you were given $20,000, but it could only be used to upgrade your shower or bathtub what upgrades would you make?
Q: What would you do if you found out you could stop time for 1 week?
Q: If you had to go live on national TV for 1 hour, what would you talk during that time and why?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Tony:
Q: What has been the biggest accomplishment that you & your team have achieved since taking over at the Seminole Hard Rock?
Q: If you had to compare the two, how would you describe the scene in Florida versus that in Las Vegas?
Q: You have had many WPT events - is there another big tour that you would love to host a series in the next year?
Q: If you could have changed one thing about the time you've been at the Seminole, what would it be and why?
Q: What is the craziest thing you have witnessed on the poker floor?
Q: Where do you think the country is with poker today compared to the year before Black Friday?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For Tony -

What is your fondest memory while working with the MLB? Do you miss it?
It seems throughout your working career, you have transitioned from one job to another so seamlessly. Was it really that easy?
Since you just happened to be at Binion's during the 2003 wsop ME, what was that experience like?
Are there any upcoming poker events at the Seminole Hardrock you can let us know about?
What would you like to be remembered for most in the poker community?
Who is the smartest poker person you have ever met?
What is something that always makes you smile?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
Questions for Tony Burns:

1. You have been working with WPT for 12 years. Can you compare this to WSOP? How competitive do you think you are?

2. Baseball is a great game with good prospects. Why did you choose the poker industry over baseball? Was it a deliberate move or an impulsive impulse? Have you ever thought, after a while, that baseball would be the best choice for you?

3. Which of the ideas that you have implemented while working in the poker industry, in your opinion, is the most successful?

4. I read that you were very inspired by Matt Savage. What attracted you so much to his approach and how were you able to use and develop it in your own work?

5. Have you watched the TV series "Las Vegas" about the work of the staff of the Montecito Hotel? If so, how real do you think the plot is? Is it similar to what happens at your Hard Rock hotel? Do you have a favorite character that you could compare yourself to?

6. Does anyone else call you "TD Tony B" now?

7. Please tell us more about your wonderful family? Do you have any pets (other than chickens😂)?

Thank you very much!🌺🌺🌺

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
Questions for Tony Burns:

1. You have been working with WPT for 12 years. Can you compare this to WSOP? How competitive do you think you are?

2. Baseball is a great game with good prospects. Why did you choose the poker industry over baseball? Was it a deliberate move or an impulsive impulse? Have you ever thought, after a while, that baseball would be the best choice for you?

3. Which of the ideas that you have implemented while working in the poker industry, in your opinion, is the most successful?

4. I read that you were very inspired by Matt Savage. What attracted you so much to his approach and how were you able to use and develop it in your own work?

5. Have you watched the TV series "Las Vegas" about the work of the staff of the Montecito Hotel? If so, how real do you think the plot is? Is it similar to what happens at your Hard Rock hotel? Do you have a favorite character that you could compare yourself to?

6. Does anyone else call you "TD Tony B" now?

7. Please tell us more about your wonderful family? Do you have any pets (other than chickens😂)?

Thank you very much!🌺🌺🌺
The interview was already done by the time you posted this. :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We now need questions for Dr Lara Eisenburg (2021 WSOP Ladies winner). The interview will be Aug 1st.

Last edited:
Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
Questions for Dr Lara Eisenburg:

1. You competed with 643 participants in the WSOP 2021. How did you manage to beat them all without being a professional player and how did you feel when you won?

2. Do you have an idol among women who play poker professionally that you look up to? If so, did you manage to play with her and how was it? If not, then maybe you have a poker idol among men?

3. More than 4,500 skydiving is no joke! How did you get involved in this extreme sport? What emotions do you feel when you do this?

4. You, together with a group of parachutists, set a world record that has not yet been broken. Is this the ultimate goal or would you like to beat your own record?

5. It looks like you like being the best at everything you do: Winning the WSOP, skydiving. Are there any other types of your leisure activities in which you have achieved such high success?

6. Do you only play Hold'em? Are there any other types of poker that you find interesting and why? and what kind of poker would you not play and why?

7. You play both women's tournaments and general tournaments. Which ones, in your opinion, are more difficult and why? Which ones are more comfortable for you?

8. This year you failed to repeat your success. What is the reason, in your opinion? Were you disappointed by this?

9. You are a doctor. Do you like your job? Have you ever considered the possibility of radically changing the type of your work activity or for you: work is work, and a hobby is a hobby?

10. There was 1 man at the WSOP2021 women's tournament. Was this the case in 2022, too? How do you feel about the fact that some men are trying to get into women's tournaments? Why, in your opinion, do they do this?

11. Can you compare WSOP with other poker series? For example, with WPT. In your opinion, what are the differences and what are the similarities?

Thank you very much!🌺🌺🌺