redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello poker fans,

My questions;

1. How do you feel about your performance in the WSOP 2022?
  2. Any new and exciting plans for you in the game of poker or your other general pursuits?
  3. What advice do you have for aspiring poker players who wish to make it big in poker?
Really nice to have such an interesting personality on the Podcast. I hope to listen to this one.

Happy 18th Anniversary to the Podcast crew!:D

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Daniel Negreanu
Q: If only you could read people's minds to your advantage, would you read them or do you think this is unethical and why?
Q: What is something amazing that you did, but nobody was around to see it?
Q: If you were in a high-speed chase, what song would you want blaring on the radio and why?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello poker fans,

My questions;

1. How do you feel about your performance in the WSOP 2022?
  2. Any new and exciting plans for you in the game of poker or your other general pursuits?
  3. What advice do you have for aspiring poker players who wish to make it big in poker?
Really nice to have such an interesting personality on the Podcast. I hope to listen to this one.

Happy 18th Anniversary to the Podcast crew!:D

Daniel Negreanu
Q: If only you could read people's minds to your advantage, would you read them or do you think this is unethical and why?
Q: What is something amazing that you did, but nobody was around to see it?
Q: If you were in a high-speed chase, what song would you want blaring on the radio and why?

Your questions need to be posted in the following thread:

Daniel Negreanu - CardsChat's 100th Podcast for our 18th Anniversary!

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Kathy:
Q: What do you think is your greatest poker achievement to date?
Q: What have you done to not only stay relevant in today's game but become even more of a known celebrity?
Q: What needs to change in poker in the next 5 years to ensure its long term success?
Q: You had 7 cashes at the 2022 wsop - do you consider that a successful series and why?
Q: What goal do you still have to achieve in your poker career?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Kathy Liebert
Q: What show would you like if you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month and who would you be if you were a character?
Q: What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again and why?
Q: Which sport (non poker) would you choose if you could be a professional athlete in any?
Q: Who would you pick as a friend if you could choose anybody in the world and why?
Q If you could dedicate your life to solving one problem, what problem would you choose and why?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Kathy Liebert:

1. How did you feel when you found out that you were nominated for the Hall of Fame this year? Who were you rooting for and do you think Layne Flack was worthy of this title more than others?

2. You are been a member of the Women's Hall of Fame for 12 years. Several women poker players were nominated quite recently. Who are you rooting for and who, in your opinion, should win in this nomination? Have the conditions for joining the Hall of Fame tightened since you joined it?

3. Do you still consider winning the party poker Million Cruise with a prize pool of $1,000,000 to be your greatest achievement? If not, what is your biggest achievement in poker to date? And outside of poker?

4. Are you involved in any projects to attract women to poker?

5. Do you have a poker enemy among professional players who you always want to beat more than others or who always wants to beat you?

Thank you very much 🌺🌺🌺

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question for Kathy Liebert: First, thank you for being such an icon for the skills women poker players bring to the game. Over the course of your career, what do you think have been the biggest challenges to getting more women into the game; what's been resolved and what still needs to be tackled?

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question for Daniel Negreanu: Long ago I was watching a video of yours, where you showed some App that tracks tournament wins/losses. I believe I saw that, at that time, you placed in the money in about 35% of the tourneys you played. I don't know if that was, or is still correct, but to this day I use that as a stat to keep perspective when I don't make it into the money in a game. My question is, what do you advise players you coach is a realistic expectation for placing in the money in multi-table tournaments? Or, in other words, how do I know if I'm a decent MTT player? Thanks for being a great ambassador for the game!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Question for Daniel Negreanu: Long ago I was watching a video of yours, where you showed some app that tracks tournament wins/losses. I believe I saw that, at that time, you placed in the money in about 35% of the tourneys you played. I don't know if that was, or is still correct, but to this day I use that as a stat to keep perspective when I don't make it into the money in a game. My question is, what do you advise players you coach is a realistic expectation for placing in the money in multi-table tournaments? Or, in other words, how do I know if I'm a decent MTT player? Thanks for being a great ambassador for the game!
Hello! 🥰
Questions for Daniel must be asked in a special thread.🌺🌺🌺

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Questions for Kathy,

1, As an old school professional, what is one of the biggest changes to the game you have seen?

2, I actually played at a table near you twice in the WSOP in 2019. I wanted to stop and say high during a break but did not want to disturb you. Does it bother you when fans like us try to meet you during breaks?

3, We had a conversation online here about why there are not more women playing in the WSOP. What would you like to see changed that could help women feel better about playing in live games and in the WSOP in general?

4, What would you say is the most important thing to know or do if someone you knew were thinking about playing professionally.

5, What type of games are your favorite to play? Cash or tournaments?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Questions for Kathy,

1, As an old school professional, what is one of the biggest changes to the game you have seen?

2, I actually played at a table near you twice in the WSOP in 2019. I wanted to stop and say high during a break but did not want to disturb you. Does it bother you when fans like us try to meet you during breaks?

3, We had a conversation online here about why there are not more women playing in the WSOP. What would you like to see changed that could help women feel better about playing in live games and in the WSOP in general?

4, What would you say is the most important thing to know or do if someone you knew were thinking about playing professionally.

5, What type of games are your favorite to play? Cash or tournaments?
Sorry Ken, we've already interviewed Kathy. Her podcast is up now.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sorry Ken, we've already interviewed Kathy. Her podcast is up now.
That's OK Tammy. I seem to be a day late and a dollar short on everything lately.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's OK Tammy. I seem to be a day late and a dollar short on everything lately.
No worries. :) Sometimes it's a quick turnaround for these, depending on availability of the guests, so just had a couple days to get questions.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering who are the guests for episode #98 and #99?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I was wondering who are the guests for episode #98 and #99?
These 2 guests have not been announced yet. We were given a month to ask Daniel questions. This episode will be an anniversary one.
In front of him, there are 2 more guests waiting for us, which will be announced soon.🤗

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sometimes it's a quick turnaround for these, depending on availability of the guests, so just had a couple days to get questions.
Arent you available then :unsure:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Risto just pushes me to crazy thoughts. I think we would have a wonderful tandem (and this scares me:eek::ROFLMAO:).

@Debi, @Tammy! My loves!❤
How about letting us get closer into your life? How about becoming a guest on podcasts 98 and 99?:eek:
That would be great, in my opinion! I could have missed the episode with Daniel, but I would have watched yours🌺🌺🌺

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I vote for jaymfc/yomamma420 to be on one of them. He is at or near the top of just about all of the freeroll categories and deserves the recognition.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I vote for jaymfc/yomamma420 to be on one of them. He is at or near the top of just about all of the freeroll categories and deserves the recognition.
Only Here Jay is even shy to show us his photos.😑 Although, I would love to watch an issue about my Moto Moto.❤💚💛🧡💜❤

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks but no thanks lol, I vote for the legend I could never beat, MTCashman,
stopped playing a long while back and still holds the top spot in everything.
Project3
Only Here Jay is even shy to show us his photos.😑 Although, I would love to watch an issue about my Moto Moto.❤💚💛🧡💜❤
I'll post one in our own thread just for you 🥰

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Risto just pushes me to crazy thoughts. I think we would have a wonderful tandem (and this scares me:eek::ROFLMAO:).

@Debi, @Tammy! My loves!❤
How about letting us get closer into your life? How about becoming a guest on podcasts 98 and 99?:eek:
That would be great, in my opinion! I could have missed the episode with Daniel, but I would have watched yours🌺🌺🌺

Tammy won't be here. I am doing a test run on another podcast soon that is audio only but I am not comfortable on camera at all.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Tammy won't be here. I am doing a test run on another podcast soon that is audio only but I am not comfortable on camera at all.
The main thing is that it should be published on YouTube, even if it is just audio (the only platform that allows you to make a translation)🙏