In poker do you have any good luck charm?

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion happiness is life satisfaction. Happiness is a dream come true. Every moment bringing joy is a happy moment. If a man is safe, healthy, loved, needed by others - he feels happy. In poker, luck is rare, I never play with cards 2.7 3.6 4.8 4.10 if I played and won, it would be luck, with other cards this is a good game

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly in poker I’m not lucky, I very often lose with a pocket pair AA and even when I’m a favorite and go allin on the last card, the opponent wins.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recall about luck only when my hands monsters beats outright garbage inadequate opponents. In this moment I understand that luck there is and she clearly not with me

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have amulets to play poker but I would like something to give me a little luck because only with good cards you don't win

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I do not, if I depended on luck I would loose more then I loose now. Never been a big believer in luck. Although once in a while it does not hurt.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All right, in poker game no good luck charm. you can't control how the cards turn, but you can play with skill and do your best to make sure you have the best odds!

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My good luck charm is calculations. When you’re in a logically stable state of play, luck will come to you.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1) for me luck is when we have few probabilities, but we win.
2) just who enjoys the lucky is that one being in "the pot". I am very conservative, in my poker and in my life to be considered a lucky person.
3)when I am nuts hearing "all in".

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no luck, neither in life nor in poker, and how to deal with it I do not know, I have a feeling that I was born on a Monday

G

Gtpokergiani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Truthfully I have none, I do not know if you believe in luck rather for my things happening in poker have nothing to do with luck, it is not think there luck in any way.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, it's all about percentages and odds. If you rely on good luck charms when you are playing poker, you will probably lose. Poker is a game of skills. Poker isn't bingo. A lucky person can beat Phil Ivey at bingo, but can that lucky person beat Phil Ivey at poker?

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have discovered that I have no luck in poker, so I must play extra tight, and win without any luck.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I believe you make your own luck.

You think positively and make the right decisions, luck will come your way.

Conversely if you think it is rigged or that you have bad luck and make wrong decision or keep putting yourself in tough spots, bad things will happen to you.

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck for me in poker is win a bad beat and karma also like other opinions.
In life also, I did many things when I'm young, but now I take the prize of it. Think positive and help other people when you can.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried a bunch of different things, but none seem to work very much lol. Might have to steal some the suggestions ITT to try out in the future :).

The lucky rabbits foot has never quite worked for me !

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
Never relied on luck. But it’s good when luck is in your life. I believe in any business, you must rely on your knowledge and skills. Good luck helps several times, and knowledge is always with you.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don't keep any good luck charms while playing online poker. However I do keep a few quarters on my desk which represents the min cash for the freerolls that I play.

It puts in perspective what I'm playing for which helps to prevent me from tilting too much whenever I get bad beat!! :D:D

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sitting down to play poker and relying only on luck is ridiculous !!! Only your own skills will help you become a winner !!! The situation in life is the same - never rely only on luck !!!

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gods

I build my own gods out of clay and put them in front of the computer while playing. As long as the luck is with me, I bow before them. When the luck goes against me I banish them to the hidden zone, where they will never see the light again. I then build new gods :)

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck for me is my special cup, full of coffee :)

i find luck is with me on 50-50 days, when i feel it i go for it,

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I keep a crystal and a stone I got from a Japanese restaurant in my pockets when I play live. Sometimes when I'm playing on line. It may not work all the time, but I just feels better to have them there.

IsidorDunkan

IsidorDunkan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck has nothing to do with poker. Over a long distance, your skill, tilt resistance and patience decide everything