In poker do you have any good luck charm?

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Variance is best good luck charm

Say your pocket KK lose to random 2 pair. I always play the next game more confident. I know it's stupid chasing your losses, but overall I catch more than a few, until variance is my enemy aga

byron42

byron42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Magic 8 ball all day long in ridiculous spots. Keep getting "cannot predict now," or "ask again later." 50/50 success rate...I told the lady at the store why I was buying it, but she thought I was kidding around. FWIW, "yes definitely" seldom works.

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i do... I call it maths and when the maths fails me, i don't get discouraged. Coz i also fail the maths sometimes and make incorect plays that pay off. Honestly poker shouldn't be based on luck...i feel like the amount of luck is given in poker is the equal to amount taken away in the long run. But those who understand maths can bend more good luck to their side.

BlastErMastEr

BlastErMastEr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think about luck during a session. I feel bieng supersticious or looking for luck is not good for the long haul. The more clear your head is the better you play.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I consider K9 a lucky hand and aways play it all in, because it brought me 650$ in spin and go . The opponent made aa flush,but I had a full house!

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As such, there is no mascot, but I noticed if I stroke my cat before the tournament, then I am almost always in the prizes!)))

F

fezjones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have a good luck token per se, but i have a mindset which is borderline superstitious. i believe that the more focused on the game i am playing, the better results will follow. Its not magical at all, because if you focus more the higher functioning and logical your brain can be. but a part of my mind believes that higher focus can bring in more positive outcomes in a magical way lol.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky charms ,😃

I do have Lucky charms and Crystal for good luck and cross for good spirits a race car for being fast and pull it to shoot to kill and another silver Cross medallion 4 extra superstition luck good luck on the tables everyone and as always have fun 💕

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No i don't,but i have a lot of hunches when to play and when not to play. Sometimes i guess right sometimes not.I would say 65% of the time i am right.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They say that luck must be accompanied with work, study and practice! Perhaps very little luck is needed if we prepare to play poker!
Luck is built

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i dont have my own charms

but i try to use tikis , voodoo knots ,+ chew toys , etc , against my rivals !

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have luck lol, depends on moods, if I have the patients, an good cards,

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I do have a favourite card guard with the pocket rockets on it. Once I was told that I have a tell that every time I have Rockets I leave the guard face up so the rockets show, but every time I place it face down I have a decent hand that I want to play.
What they do not realise is that I play with it when not involved in a hand and when I do play a hand I never return to my cards and leave the guard on top whichever way it lands and I now use that so called tell to my advantage and sometimes leave it face up on purpose.

Never brought me any luck though!

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if a cat can be considered a good luck charm, but that my cat many times gave me luck, it is a fact. Incredibly, every time he gets on my lap to be caressed, good hands start to reach me. The bad thing is that the cat only wants caresses for just a few minutes :cool::cool:

C

CornY7Y

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My parrot

My parrot brings me good luck ... As soon as he sits on my shoulder, I immediately start to get lucky. As soon as I start playing I immediately call him to me :)

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I've tried different charms and it dosent seem to do anything for me. Must be my crummy play.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Superstitions have no influence on me, good or bad. I like to believe in Karma , but I suspect that is mostly untrue, other than bad people will eventually get what's coming to them due to the fact that good people realize their wickedness.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't have any good luck charm that I play with in poker. However, there are times that I am playing and it seems like I can't do anything wrong, that's luck.

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience, attentiveness, well-being, a cup of tea, a cigarette (unfortunately, I smoke, I can't quit) - and then luck comes.:D:) Although sometimes this does not help, luck is a capricious bird.:):star: