If you won a million dollars, would you quit poker?

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not, because poker is a hobby, a pleasure, not an income.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe quit for good no, but definitely I would play lot less. Specially because here in my country a dollar worth 5x our currency, so, it's definitely a very nice amount and if you invest that amount, you only work if you want to.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I made a million dollars I wouldn't work anymore

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i would still play poker but might not be that active and take a break.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Bro, when they win the long-awaited million dollars, they don’t quit the game, but on the contrary, they fall in love with it even more. I think such a win will give you confidence in the game, which is sometimes lacking when you lose

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely not...i would try another level of play...

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
why would I quit poker if i won a million I would definitely want another million

letfmg

letfmg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
No. i will play poker all day just for fun

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't give up poker, but I would only play 1 or 2 days a week, a few tables that were well selected for my enjoyment... poker can't stop!!lol🦾

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
no, i will not quit.

I think i will be playing more live tournaments like EPT's and also travel around.

Most will i invest to get extra money.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would not give up poker and it would not really change anything in my poker play. I would take the winning and actually be able to retire like a normal person instead of working until 75 or 80 just to hopefully retire.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I won a million dollars in poker, then I could win more) so why would I quit poker then?)) With the money I won, I would buy real estate and rent it out. Then it would be easier for me to play poker, I would think only about the game, and would not think about where I could get money to buy food or pay for utilities). I went through certain difficulties and life taught me that everything is real, there is no need to rush, the main thing is to believe and go towards your goal.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Money is an opportunity for a person to show himself and others what he really is. For some, a large amount of money instantly makes their head spin, while others perceive it as some kind of accumulation. By how a person manages money, you can understand a lot about his personality. Then I would only play major tournaments.True happiness lies in being able to enjoy little things, to find extraordinary moments in everyday routine.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you win a million dollars from poker, would you think about quitting poker and moving on to another job?
If I win a million I will play more, much more. This certainly does not mean that I will spend money mindlessly, under no circumstances. But I will play more in order to reach the professional level of the game. A million dollars would be a financial foundation for me.

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Absolutely no. I will keep playing, but if I see I'm losing to much I may stop for a while.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No, because this game is not only about money. It is a brilliant mind game, even without money being involved. :)

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I would win that kind of money I would not quit poker, on the contrary I would play more and try to win more.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I would not stop playing. I might just try the big live games.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
No, on the contrary, I would dedicate more time to it because it's my passion and with that million I wouldn't have to work on anything else.

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you win a million dollars from poker, would you think about quitting poker and moving on to another job?
Why should we quit? That endorsement could help us establish our brand, and perhaps become an ambassador or create an online course.

We could play at lower limits and dominate the mid-stakes. Save the money, invest in low risk instrument, and enjoy your life.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I win a million I will definitely quit my job and play more poker. I hate my job, but I have to work because I unfortunately have no other options.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that I would hardly have stopped playing poker if I had managed to win a million dollars. Most likely, I would start playing in expensive tournaments, but the main thing here is to keep myself in hand, otherwise a million dollars can quickly run out.