If you won a million dollars, would you quit poker?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Friend of millions of dollars or your mind first thinks how to make 100$ from poker

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
It's unlikely. I don't just play poker for the money.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure NO
I will try to win 5 then 10 million

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think I'd lose the million dollars gambling, hahaha.
Jokes aside, that would only be the case if poker was my actual job, but that's not the case at all.
Since I play for fun, I believe I would continue, perhaps in a more relaxed manner because the money factor wouldn't be that relevant.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think I'll stop playing poker if I win a million dollars.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
no, this is the best time to make more profit

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, it depends on how I earned this amount, if I win 1 million dollars playing poker or in a lottery. When someone practices an activity and is winning well, the tendency is to continue and increase the number of hours to win each time .Ask the richest people in the world if they become the richest person in the world will they stop working and just enjoy the money. Now if I won that amount in a lottery, I will spend a lot fewer hours in front of a PC gaming, what I would do is invest that money in houses to rent.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Definitely not, i dont see poker as a job.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would continue to play poker, I would have more time to devote to poker because I would give up my job:p

HistrionCriollo

HistrionCriollo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Not really, I don't play Poker out of necessity mainly, I'm playing it because I'm interested in being good at it, I have fun and I find it interesting if I manage to stand out in an activity like Poker. If I were a millionaire, I might even gamble and study more with proper money management.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like my field, a million dollars will significantly improve my standard of living, but will not affect my professional direction in any way.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If i won 1mil, i would quit everything, get a boat and fish all my life at a remote island :giggle:

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can lose a million in poker faster than you can win.:D

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% i will not stop but will play less small stake and will satty the HR

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally for Me, especially don't important, how much money I will win... Main, don't lose more money, than I will win!
Anyway, I will continue to play in the different kinds of Poker, because this Game is very like to Me! That's all!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I certainly wouldn't stop playing poker.

I would just withdraw almost the entire amount and continue having fun playing cheap tournaments.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Maybe. It would depend how I got there.

If I won a million in one hit, only ever playing micro or low stakes before and somehow fluked my way into a big tournament through a series of satellites then took down $1m I might. I'd like to think I'd realise it was a just one-time thing, and that I'd be better off doing other things before I lose it all trying to do it again. Maybe just play super low stakes for entertainment but quitting would be an option.

If I was good enough to successfully make enough money to regularly have the bankroll/buy ins for big tournaments then no, I'd try for it again.

If I was up a million through cash games, I'd carry on. I'd have to be an exceptionally good player to reach that amount so I'd see no reason to stop.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would probably quit playing poker after winning a million dollars and losing that million dollars in poker. I would play but I would only withdraw 95% of my winnings to my account somewhere. And the remaining 5% would be my bankroll in the future and would never touch the rest of the amount.

XANGOAT

XANGOAT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Yes, I would stay on a beach for the rest of my life just enjoying life

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Probably not but the first couple of weeks after i will probably travelling in the world.......

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would invite my family on a vacation trip, set up a business and play 1000-dollar tournaments.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you win a million dollars from poker, would you think about quitting poker and moving on to another job?
no cause i don't play only for the money,i want won a big tournament

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Noo, I would try to continue improving my bankroll and my skills. I would invest more in studies and that kind of thing. But I would withdraw almost all the money.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The million dollars will open the doors to independence and self-employment for me, and this will enable me to play poker in the way I want and hope.
For me, it is the beginning.
Good luck:)

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think I would stop playing for a while, but then I would come back again