TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I go with my "gut feeling" sometimes when I make a call with 3rd pair on a river bet when villains line doesn't make since. does not always end well, but a lot of times I sniff out a bluff.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All players have intuition. Simply, some people feel it better and appreciate it more. If you ignore this level of decision-making or can not determine your mistakes from your intuition, you lose the advantage that you could use for your own good.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me my intuition helps me in most of cases but sometimes i lose [emoji120] my advice is listen your inner voice and play poker☝️

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think intuition comes from preparation and experience

I totally agree with you. Intuition comes from our own experience in poker. Training is everything and you will practice the best if you play a lot.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It's hard to trust your intuition when you lose and when easy card for you !

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often you trust your inner voice more, than your poker knowledge? When you have a hand, that you suppose to raise with, but you have a really bad feeling about it and still fold? Or when you feel like the bottom pair can be still good, even if notes at your opponent say he is tight and cautious?

I believe that my intuition is 100% correct after assessing the position and my cards

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth of the matter is that intuition is based on learning by recognizing hidden patterns. For example we sometimes know what someone will say before he says it, based on his facial expression and body composure. This is part of intuition, which is a type of knowledge based on pattern recognition acquired over a multitude of comparable events. sometime i make decision based on my intuition and the result was not 100% profitable, even i went busto cause this play way. so im not believe in intuition overall.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often you trust your inner voice more, than your poker knowledge? When you have a hand, that you suppose to raise with, but you have a really bad feeling about it and still fold? Or when you feel like the bottom pair can be still good, even if notes at your opponent say he is tight and cautious?

I think that in matters of intuition, it is necessary to act very cautiously. Firstly, because not always we can act adequately, and secondly it is that a person is a lazy creature and that is why we are more likely to rely on intuition than to work our heads and meticulously count everything .. Poker is primarily a "mathematics" , Then "psychology," and then "intuition" and "creativity"! Maybe many will disagree with me, but for me the sequence is exactly that!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately my intuition is very soundly asleep))) I have to play on the map, and under the circumstances))))

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have this but with bad hands. I'm going to fold and something tells me to call, but I say nah this is a bad hand like 48os. So I fold, flop comes 4A8, so I'm thinking yeah would have had 2 pair but it would have been beat. Turn comes a Q, so I'm like see, AQ would have took me out. River comes a 4, now I'm like damn full house should have called. Only happens on crap hands, good hands I get nothing lol.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
hhahahahahah
yes I had similar situation
it is horrible:eek::eek::eek::eek:

V

veruska A1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has been a long time since I heard my inner voice or I do not listen to my intuition because most of the time they are with low cards or at least with letters that I would know that they could win me with anything, and I always decide not to go then always Pass that show the FLOP and win. So now I listen more to my intuition, now it has worked on several occasions!

D

droozy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
intuition is good in a poker and it is good to stick to intuition, especially in live poker.

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often make good deciosons with my intuition. Once i played with 10 4 and flop gave A K 10. So i continued calling and after that some not imprortant cards came and i won cause guy was rasing but i felt he doestn have anything.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I have intuition, sometimes she sleeps.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intuition is an integral part of my game. I find that it's spot on the vast majority of the time. It certainly helps me win.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have this but with bad hands. I'm going to fold and something tells me to call, but I say nah this is a bad hand like 48os. So I fold, flop comes 4A8, so I'm thinking yeah would have had 2 pair but it would have been beat. Turn comes a Q, so I'm like see, AQ would have took me out. River comes a 4, now I'm like damn full house should have called. Only happens on crap hands, good hands I get nothing lol.

I do this as well. The biggest hand that sticks out is having 34off in the blind in a large live tournament. I had the odds to call but garbage is garbage, so I fold even though I wanted to call. Flop is 44T. Turn is 4. I would have stacked one player and crippled another. Instead I got short stacked and went out within 5-6 spots of the money. I made the right play but one time in a thousand you got to gamble.

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is not the weather, do not rely on the inner voice. Good with the weather, you can think about what to wear :). But poker is a game for money, and therefore you must rely only on your own knowledge. Even if there were times when you could win.

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it´s an important part of poker, and if you learn to read the oponent and the game, mostly you dont fail

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zero intuition 100percent math in my game

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was thinking about it also, and i noticed that sometimes i think that i need to play this hand and hand wins.

Jhon Lozano

Jhon Lozano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time I trust my intuition I'm always right, unfortunately the online poker game is very different from real-life Poker, I say in terms of the odds of victory and defeat; It has happened to me many times that I have 95% of victory on the turn; And the river leaves the only card that could beat me, and this hurts more when you go an All-in knowing that you can not lose.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is better to trust the theory of probability than inner voice. So reliable.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It happened to me in plays that I have but a 2 and a 8 and i be winner

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Accordingly, trust the statistics! Always...

Top 10 Games